𝖘 𝖎 𝖝 𝖙 𝖊 𝖊 𝖓

Chapter 17

Today is the last day! Yeah! It's a summer holiday coming. I can't wait to finish my class today!

''Babe, what's up? How are you today?'' Taehyung asked.

MiHye smiles. Since I am pregnant, those words never lost from his mouth. He'll always ask about my condition.

''Nothing much. So far, I'm good'' I reply.

''Stay healthy''

''Oh My God!! It's you, MiHye!!'' MiHye turns her back to face the voice.

''Gosh! SeungHye!! When did you arrive here? How do you do? It's everything okay?'' MiHye asked, like a dart.

''I'm fine, I just arrived here. Oh, that's so many questions I want to ask you!'' SeungHye turns back to face Taehyung.

''Erm, Taehyungnie?'' Taehyung raises his eyebrows.

''Yes, it's me. Hi! Nice to meet you!'' Taehyung greets nicely.

She doesn't like Jimin! I said the crush is, a crush of haters. LOL! I want to meet them up!

''Let's go to the class, babe. Or else we'll be late.'' Said Taehyung, randomly.

''What class are you in?'' I ask SeungHye.

''AC30'' I sigh.

''Not same class with me!''

''It's okay, we still can meet. No worries''

''Arrg! Before we go, someone wants to meet you!''

'' who?''

'' I'll tell you later~'' SeungHye nodded.

''Bye!'' I stare at Taehyung.

Aish! Even though in the class, he's not giving attention to the teacher.

Biology, he's not interested in it. Look at him! He's playing with his handphone. I'll text him.

'What're u doin'?' Sent.

In a second, he stares at me. I received the inbox from him.

'nothing' 'what?!' I look at Taehyung. He shows me his teeth.

''Hey, girl~ you better concentrate on the lesson. The teacher is looking at both of you.'' Kelvin suddenly whispers to me.

My phone beep.

'Don't talk 2 him often- Taehyung <3 u' I smile.

'Concentrate, fighting \"0"/'

Flashback

It's Biology.

Aish! I hate it. Mr Jack's class is so boring. I stare at MiHye.

She is talking with that asshole boy! Anyway, it's about studies, but I got too jealous! I pick out my phone to text her.

'Don' talk 2 him often'

I just wanna send the text, but my phone's vibrate sign of message.

'She's critical, reach stage 4 for her deceased' Stage four?! It's from, Kelvin.

I stare at Kelvin. He seems to pay attention to the class.

'where is she?'

I reply.

'hosp. Wanna see her? I can give u the ward no.'

'soon'

As soon as I want to keep my phone and concentrate on the teacher, my phone vibrates again.

'What're u doin'?' The message is from MiHye. She caught red-handed to stalk me.

I smile. I stare at her and reply.

'nthg' I laugh, but just in my imagination. My phone beep.

'what?!'

I can't tell her that I want to visit Sarang later on. I saw her stare at me.

I smile. Kelvin seems to whisper something to her. She just nodded. A second ago, I inbox her.

'Don't talk to him often- Taehyung <3 u'

I got to think of the excuse to MiHye if I want to visit Sarang.

'Concentrate, fighting \"0"/'

She's such a motivated person. I smile. I feel guilty. She's too naive to believe me. But at the same time, I felt happy whenever with her. I just like her. Is it a sign of love? I like her just the same like I like the other girls in this school.

In a month, I can change my feeling. How can this be? Taehyung sighs.

Cheon Sarang. Did I love her just the same as the last time? Did I fall in love with MiHye? I can't answer yet.

''Hey~ what's up? I saw Taehyung with Kelvin in the same car just now. I thought you've come along with them?'' SeungHye asks curiously.

''What?! With Kelvin? I thought he don't like him! He just said that he going to go with Jimin, somewhere I don't know. He doesn't let me come along with him.'' MiHye sighs then continue.

''I don't know what's going on with him''

''He has his reason, MiHye has some patient,'' She nods.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XOXO<3