Day 2

2) Cuddling somewhere

-At Stark's pond-

They were both sat on a bench as the sun was setting. Kyle thought the sight before him was absolutely beautiful. Cartman thought so too. For once, the two boys that were always fighting were peaceful and still. And they both enjoyed it. Kyle slowly shuffled a little closer to Cartman, blushing a little. Cartman put his arm around the smaller male and held him close. There were no words to be said, it seemed completely natural; so right. And Cartman, actually felt love, deep down in his heart. He looked down to Kyle and smiled when he saw him blushing. Kyle looked away in embarrassment. Before they knew it, the sun had set, and night started to fall. Dazzling stars twinkled before their eyes.
"Want me to walk you home?" Cartman asked. "It's getting pretty dark."
"Yeah, that would be great, thanks." Kyle replied, smiling warmly. They started to walk, and as if their hands were magnets, instantly connected and intertwined as they walked. Kyle was as red as his hair; he actually enjoyed the feeling of having someone else's hand in his, it made him feel important for once. They arrived at Kyle's and Cartman let go of Kyle's hand. Kyle was a little sad; he missed the feeling, even after the one second it was gone.
"I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" Cartman said smiling. He gave him a quick hug, as if he had forgotten every bit of hate he hand for Kyle.
"Yeah, thanks..." Kyle smiled back and watched as he left. He was actually happy to be in his company, it was all so strange to them both, but they liked it, this new weird feeling. Could it be love?

(I know there is like a million 'for once' in this but ah well XD)