drew

Jessica Jones ' s POV

"Hello everyone. And this is hepheastus TV,  getting you the latest trends and the whereabouts of our beloved heroes! Jessica Jones, daughter of Aphrodite herself, gets you the latest updates!

So as of right now, we are in Camp halfblood, which comprises of Greek gods- um sorry. Greek demigods, same difference if you ask me, because damn! The guy's surely do have their abs huh?

Uh. Getting sidetracked again, sorry. So today, as it's Tuesday,  we will get you the latest news of one of our most precious OTP, jasper!

Dam.... piper got a good catch huh? I'm so lucky to be her half sister!

So, as we all can see from my new camera, a girl, who , sadly, is again, one of my half sister, Drew Tanaka, is coming up to Jason, the Greek god.

Did I say god? Must have slipped out. He's a demigod, dam fine one if I must say!

So, as you can see, Drew comes up to Jason, and puts a hand on his muscular, rock hard chest. Lucky girl. I'm going to zoom in , and let you hear there marvelous conversation !

"Uh drew? What are you doing?"

"What? I am doing nothing! Aren't we friends? And we friends can touch each other, don't ya think Jason?" Whilst touching his chest.

"Um. Drew? Please go away now. And for the way, I- uh - am not your friend." He looks cute scratching his neck, didn't he?

"Doesn't matter. You know what? I'll straight away go to the question. Why don't you leave that Piper, and come to me?" She looks disgusting batting her false eye lashes like that.

Jason's face hardens.

"I'm not leaving Piper. You get that drew? Not leave. You have have no business here." Then he walks away.

Dam, those back muscles.

Anyhow, this is today's issue about Jasper and Drew Tanaka! Stay tuned to watch out for more of these updates!"