Chapter 5 - Missing

The dusk filled behind the fluffy clouds in an erasing of the night firmament. The ladies all sat on their stools finishing their drinks, the youngsters had taken advantage of an early sleep, Makayla stepped away for a moment and into her domain. Dan and I had finished planting the soon to be, apple tree and we made our way to sit on the porch with the others. As we sat on the stools, returning was Makayla, holding a translucent, juniper green bottle of bubbling champagne, not forgetting the fancy wine glasses on a silver platter. Dan looked away in remorse, Makayla rolled her eyes and optimistically swept to her seat. Pouring the alcoholic beverage into the awkwardly shaped glasses, as Dan lifted the seat from under his backside and slowly exaggerated into returning it to where it had been located, he placed his hand on the slightly rusted, golden door handle, to tug down and enter his accommodation. 

As he left the scene, a flickering of drove closer and closer as a van sped onto our new land. In sudden moments the van stalled at the gates, and the aperture opened wide... A bag flew from the inside and with the figure controlling the oversized carrier was a unidentifiable mystique behind the wheel. However, soon was all revealed when the dark haired, headstrong female left the vehicle. Stood with a blotchy, marked appearance with upset and subversion was Paige, holding the Beretta pistol against her chubby left leg. She approached us bringing her unreasonably small bag and crashing onto the slim stairs. We had not contacted while she sat there weeping and pulling a box of ripped, crinkled cigarettes from her tight trouser pocket. Paige set a light and a barely visible blue flame burst from the small hole, burning the surface of the butt allowing the breathing of intoxicating smoke being released from the end.

"Sasha, Cam! I should tell you too, I killed Jay" with a cocky tone, however acceptable in the manner of disguising perturb the younger lady was portrayed to be in. Jane swung her head, and her eyelids twitched at Paige, but she didn't react, herself would understand tougher conditions. What only came apparent me soon as she mentioned the murder, was neither Dylan or Sam were in sight. Makayla sat in shock at was unaware of our past, but it didn't seem to affect her view of ourselves as humane people. 

"Dylan" she shed a tear and it rolled from her cheek on to the knitted sweater, spreading from one droplet into a splatter on her plain, violet jumper. 

"He cheated, and he ran..." as another water capsule fell from her other tear duct and faded into the stitching. Makayla flew from her seat and sat to place her arm around her,  she showed a true sympathy for Paige'stragedy, however, we all had. Jane was first, then Sasha and myself and Paige dropped the tobacco to the ground before crushing the burning ash with her buckled boots. She didn't speak she just continued to feel the hurting and pity herself. Eventually, it was amongst us to return to the land of make belief, fall into our dreams and join the insanity which runs wild while our eyes are curtained. We were put into two different bedroom's with single beds and wardrobes, I and Sasha took one while Jane and Paige took another and in what seemed like on minutes it was then again the forenoon of a new day. 

Stretching and wearing a robe provided by the sweet family, I slid my asleep feet the staircase taking each step ever so slightly and entering the living space. In the fate distance, I was alerted by a yelling from Dan, coming from the undersized kitchen. I lifted from the homely couch, to move along in search of the noise at such hours, I opened the creaky door. Dan was shaking and worried from his body, he looked at me with revolt, creating mind churning thoughts in his intelligent brain. Makayla was still quite fallen, she wasn't fully aware of what Dan was supposing to her, but while I listened to him shout my mouth dropped open and the perfection in one's home was broken. Sasha and Molly were awoken by his fury, and Molly was also worried to know about the fate of the twin girls.

By the return of morn, showed us that Izzy and Shae had gone missing over the course of the sundown... Molly clarified they were sleeping tight while she was woken to the toiletry, however, she heard deafening banging when she was gone. She returned and didn't feel the need to take over view of the similarly identical sisters, but Molly had spawned herself back into the long night's stupor. Dan became more hesitant and burst away from the communal scullery. Running for the door and roaring:

"GIRLS?!"