Chapter 2

I just land on earth in the middle of Louisiana in middle of the night I know Eric was at Fangtasia so that were I was going. I took off faster then a vampire and i there with in three minutes I could smell sex and blood an human as I walked into the place I went to the bar order a true blood and corona I wish up money and gave him a $100 and told him to keep the change then head to a booth and open my bond to Eric and pushed love to him I could see his eyes scan me three time and him rise from the throne and make his way to me and stop right in front of me and spoke. Who are you Eric asked. Sat down my son I said. He looked at me a few seconds then sat beside me and I grab the true blood and wished it to be my human blood and pasted it to my son and spoke. Drink and listen to me I said. He grab sip it and wait I spoke agin. There are women being killed and the cops will blame a men name Jason stackhouse and his sister will come here tomorrow and looking for the killer but he was not here but he following her and she in up with another vampire but he want her for the queen because she has useful power but I can't say what that is oh and also there will be a vampire feed in the bathroom when the cop raid your place so be careful and this all happens tomorrow and you need to try to be nice or you lose your mate to another vampire and her name Sookie stackhouse and the vampire she with is bill Compton he here on the queen orders because of her cousin I will be here tomorrow I hope this earn your trust I have to go my son stay safe I said and kissed his forehead and left.

Eric pov.
The women left I was still setting down and drinking the blood she gave me it was sweeter then any blood I have ever tasted I summoned Pam over and spoke. My office now I said. I grab the blood and head to my office with Pam following behind me.Once the door closed I spoke. What could she be we have bond and she more powerful then anything I have seen maybe grandsir could know what she is Pam said. I nod and then spoke again. I will call him and ask and the next problem is tomorrow the club will be raid so have a exit ready for us and information on bill Compton I said. She nod and left I sat think on all learned and try to figure out who she is to me and why she called me her son