😒Chapter 10 🗡

I'm so happy that your finally here my treasure I have been waiting for you for so long but I can't understand what I did to deserve you godric said. Oh my love I'm the one that is should be ask that I have broken many of my rules all necessary of course but it still stay with me I said looking down at my feet. Would you like to dace my treasure godric asked. Just then my song came on (swirl by jason Derulo) I grab his hand and lead him to the dance floor and grab his hand place them on my hips and grind on him I could feel him getting hard so I smirked then the nest circle around us and there where wolf whistled and cat calls when bill showed up call out sook. I thought I told you not to bother my son mate again I said walking away from godric after throw him a wink over my shoulder and looked back at bill only to see him swing a sword and went through my shoulder and there were gasped and vampire got into a crouch ready to fight and I just wave them back and they back down and I laughed at the look on Billy boy face and spoke. What wrong billy boy I asked. That should have hurt you billy boy said. I grab the sword and pulled it out and it had my blood on it started smoking so I wish for it to be made of Metal and mixed with my blood  and billy gasped and jumped back into a woman and I spoke. Who are you I demand. You can't talk to me like that she said. I heard Eric laughing and I look back at him with a look that said. Is this bitch for real and he nod so I look back at the women and let my eyes glow and vine shoot out the earthed and wrap around her  and I spoke again. Who are you I asked.I'm bill maker she said. You would be wise to leave me and my family alone and that include our nest leave I said. You can't tell what to do she said. Laughing i step away and godric walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and spoke. My mate has spoke and her word is law just as much as mine godric said. I started kissing his neck and sucking he swallowed down a moan and I spoke this is your last warning billy boy and I would listen to my warning or my family and I will end you I said. They left and the party went back to normal and Eric and godric walked me into the seating room and Eric spoke. Mother are you okay eric asked. Yes my son I'm fine but could you grab me the backpack we came with gone in a flash and back in a flash with the backpack and hand it to me I got the first aid kit and clean the blood and pack it up and grab my needle and injected myself with fast healing and spoke. It just short the time it take to heal  I said. Dose it work for vampire to or just your kind mother Eric asked. Both and fairies to along with humans I said. Wow would you mind if we take one and study it my treasure godric asked.  Sure but it must stay between us I said handing godric the needle  and then I spoke. Let head back out to the party I said stand and head out the door and in to the living room with Eric and godric. The party went on with out as incident until the end then in walked in a  men and I New something was wrong so I Shield him and he spoke. I have a message from Steve Newman this is your end and he pressed a button and blew up but the house was still standing and godric spoke. Seem like it time to hear back to our hotel and for those of you they don't have a room booked tell Isabella and she can book one for you so in to the van everyone godric said.