Chapter 3

I went back to the middle of the woods and created a house and put a shield around it then head in to the master bedroom and got in bed and slept.

The window are sun Proof so the vampire can look through the glass and go out on the deck and not get burn with the shield  I placed up and that goes for every room in the house all that left to do is go to the store and shop for food and wish som...

The window are sun Proof so the vampire can look through the glass and go out on the deck and not get burn with the shield  I placed up and that goes for every room in the house all that left to do is go to the store and shop for food and wish some good blood up for the vampires but that can wait for tomorrow.

The next morning ☀️
I got up and work out then hit the showers and got dress up and got my coffee and go set out on the deck for a few minutes and then head down to my car and hope on and head to the store

I got there and park my car grab my purse and head inside grab and cart and look at my listSalad 🥗 Wine 🍾Ice cream 🍦 Cake 🎂 Burger 🍔 Bacon 🥓Pancake mix🥞Strawberry 🍓 Eggs 🍳 Banana 🍌 Cheese 🧀 baby mixer 🍼Milke🥛 True blood After getting ...

Salad 🥗
Wine 🍾
Ice cream 🍦
Cake 🎂
Burger 🍔
Bacon 🥓
Pancake mix🥞
Strawberry 🍓
Eggs 🍳
Banana 🍌
Cheese 🧀
baby mixer 🍼
Milke🥛
True blood
After getting all the stuff I need it was dark so drop off the grocery and put them away with my speed and then head to Fangtasiae  and I got there just as bill and sookie walked in so I stayed in shadow as they walked in and then I walked in a few minutes after they did and go to the bar got my drink 🍺and find my self a seat and watch it play out just like in my vision but only he was nicer after the shock were down he look around and seen me and look at me then went back to talking to sookie then sookie spoke. We have to get out of here she said. I was already out the door wait for Eric so I did not here the reply he said. Not a second later he came out I hop on his back and spoke. You meet here tomorrow with the girl that a order and pam and Eric with me I jump down pick up pam in my arm and Eric on my back I was gone before they could reply and head to my home.