Chapter 7

I pushed bill to Eric who Grab him and held him. I paced back and forward slowly calming down and then I spoke when I'm sure I'm calmed. Sophie-Ann you been a bad bad girl you messed with something that not your to mess with and pissed off the wrong person i will tell you this once and once only eric and Eric people are to not be messed with they are highest raked then you are and you don't rule over my son or my family and if you ever try to order him or my family around I will end you the slow and painful way and you know I can and you know no one can beat me I'm stronger and wiser then any other people alive oh and by the way we will be having fun with your little boy toy before sending him your way and also keep your people away from my family do you understand I asked. Y-yes I-I understand Sophie-Ann said. Good I said. Eric do with bill as you please but my son do not kill him I said. You can't do this sookie said. Be calm half-breed you don't know everything and billy boy has not been truthful to you about a lot of stuff I said. What are you talking about bill tell me everything sookie said. Really so you know he taken control of the rat trashed couple into beating you near the end of your life and that your real mate is eric and he been trying to make you fall in love 😍 with him by giving you his blood to control you and after that he was meant to hand you over to his queen or that your part fairy and bill new that and that also what make your blood sweeter then a human an it make vampire a high and your kind and vampire don't get along but they don't kill anymore because they  have a written agreement between your kind and vampire and from the smell of your blood your from a royalty blood line your a princess and fairy only have a few weaknesses lemon being one of them I said. Sookie shook her head in denial then spoke. You lie bill loves me sookie said. You really think I lie I ask. Sookie nod her head yeah and I spoke. Okay I'm going to show you I'm being truthful i said. I mind linked Eric. Eric come here son I said. How sookie asked. Just watch I said smirking.Eric walked into the room and I stood and walked up to him and gave a play along look he nod slightly and grab my waist and playfully rubbed his body on mine and lead into kiss 💋 me and Sookie started to get jealous and rushed toward and trying to hit me but catch her fists and spoke. That how I know your his mate you feel jealous and possessive around your mate I said she looked at Eric with love and passion an possessive and Eric the same. I smiled and walked away but stop and spoke. Don't worry we were not really going to kissed that be weird that my son and we are going to get my godric tomorrow so be rest we will need your sookie my son I said. Yes mother I understand Eric said.

Remember to vote on every page please