Author's Note

I wrote this book...
It was my first time writing an english book... so sorry for the wrong grammars if you see any..
But i just want to inform you...

The concept of the plot was made by our group. We had this group work in English Filipino Literature. We need to make a story with an expository, Rising Action, Climax, falling action and Resolution. And we came up with this plot.

But guess what? We only had 18 over 30 if i'm not mistaken but that's what i remember. We passed our piece late. The reason why we got only 18. It was such a disaster. The opportunity of getting a good score... wasted.

This story is simple:)
But i hope you will read it...:)
We based our story in other books so don't be surprised if you read something famillar. But the PLOT is ours. So don't you dare bash.

'A Short Love Story' could be considered as poor writing. Well I'm not saying that my writing improved so much. Maybe it did. But what I'm saying is that the revised version is better than this one. Try reading it and be my guest, let me know what you think? Aight? If you liked it, come on and don't be shy! I'm encouraging you to click that cute little star below that means vote hehe.

Anyway I now introduce the newly revised version of 'A Short Love Story'. 

You can find it here in my main account

MB_Peculiars

Enjoy Reading! Please vote if you love the story! Comment your opinions! If you really loved it please share it to your friends :)

Love you Always