Chapter Three

We are now at 8th grade of high school. This was the year that I discovered my so called family history.

        It was all about my grand parent’s dreams. Felipe Villanueva is my grand father and Valeria Villanueva is my grand mother, they are my grand parents in my mother’s side.

        It was my grandfather’s dream to go to America with his family for a better living of life. When my mom was at the age of 14, Lolo Felipe flew to America to find a house for them to live in and a job with good salary. He also want Mariana to study abroad for a better future. Mariana is my mother and Diego is my father.

        But every dream was destroyed in just a snap when Mariana my mother unexpectedly got pregnant. Mariana got pregnant in such a young age, she was only eighteen years old at that time, and that baby was me.

        Lola Valeria had an heart attack because of the incident, she was shocked and this was the cause of her death.

        Things weren’t easy for Mariana, but Diego was there to be responsible enough to be a father. Felipe was so disappointed to Mariana, very diappointed. She was too irresponsible.

       Mariana promised to his father. She will bring her family to America, she will fulfil her father’s dreams. It means, by the time I graduate in high school, I will study abroad in America for college. At the age of 15, my mother flew to America, now I am with my father.

       I tokd Sebs all about this thing. Well he was joking around and telling me to take him with me and we will eat some burgers and steaks. I just laughed at him with his imaginations. How i wish to make those crazy imaginations real..

   And i don't have a good feeling about their stupid american dream.