Chapter Four

It’s been a year now. Last year strange things we’re happening to me when Aaron is around.

        My legs we’re shaking when I saw him, I feel something electrifying every time he touches me. I felt nervous every time he was around and near me. I feel some unexplainable excitement and happiness when we are together. I didn’t know he felt the same, he felt like he always wanted to see me, he wants to hear my voice everyday. He wants to make me happy. Until we realized, this are the symptoms of love. A different stage of love...

        He courted me for a few months, he treated me breakfast, lunch and snacks. He usually carries my bag, he always act like a gentlemen, I’m not used to it. But to be honest? The way Sebs treats me, it gave butterflies to my stomach.

        There was a time he kissed me. We kissed passionately. When he kissed me i felt like my stomach was twisted. Weird. I know. His lips was sweet and addictive. And it was official.

         Time passed by, me and Sebs we’re in a relationship. We loved each other but we still act like how we act before, being best friends. But we kept this as a secret. We know that if our parents knew about this, they would separate us because of their dreams blahblah.

        But this year, the day we wished  it never came. After our graduation, I had to tell my dad that I am in a relationship with Aaron. We tried to fight for our love, but dad reacted as we expected. He was angry and disappointed to me. He thinks i would be like my mom. He thinks i might make the same mistake.

        I hated my dad. He knew how Aaron would feel about this situation. My dad was in the same situation before. My grandfather always hated my father. Maybe my dad wants to prove my grandfather how he loves my mother that's why he would take the side of that stupid american dream instead of my happiness.

        My father forced me to go to America the next week without telling Aaron. The situation was so difficult, I felt hurt, depressed, broken. I want to kill myself because of all the hatred and pain i feel right now.

        I was so worried what Sebs would think. My dad confiscated my phone. He was so heartless. Selfish. Aaron was like a family to us. How could he do this to him? I am very sorry Aaron. Please don't suffer because of me. Please move on. Have your happiness. I hate America. Instead of giving me a better living? It ruins my life.