Chapter Two

Fabian's POV

“hey what’s wrong?” I asked worriedly. His eyes we’re swollen, it looks like he cried all night.  I see the sadness in his eyes, and his body language is like stating that he is tired of whatever is happening to his life right now.

“Dad and Mom had an argue last week. Then the following week, mom packed her things and left. The following nights, dad drank alcohol a lot and get drunk every night. He made me clean his mess every time he throws up, usually at morning he had hangover and it made things worse. The situation is making me tired, making me feel weak. I hate whatever is happening to my life right now, I miss my old happy family Fabs. I want to run away from this world right now. Do i deserve this Fabs? I feel really broken into million pieces.”

        It makes me sad every time I see my best friend sad. Since I am not good at giving advices, I simply gave him a hug of comfort and I allowed him to cry on my shoulder, just for the sake to reduce the pain that he is feeling right now. “difficulties and challenges are part of our life Sebs. It will end soon, I am always here to comfort you if you needed help. I am your best friend Sebs, I am here to cheer you up.”

       That happened a year ago, when we we’re at 7th grade. Now His father married a new woman, Sebs wasn’t happy about it. He felt he was not part of the family, he felt left out. He prefers to go to my house and bond with me instead of staying at home. For him, Staying at home is boring. There was no attention and love. In my home we played board games, listening to loud music in my room, surfing the net, watching movies, and more bonding together... i did my very best to keep my best friend smiling and laughing and it made me happy at the same time. I love my best friend so much. :)