chapter two

-How can you fall in love again when you are hurt badly?-

Aphmau's Pov -

Senior year has just started and I had so much fucking work. Thankfully, I finished them. It's now Monday night, what to do? I mean I have the internet and memes but what else.

I typed in 'youtube.com' on the search bar. I saw a suggestion, the title was 'How can you fall in love again when you are hurt badly'. So relatable! I looked to see who made the video and it said, Garroth Ro'meave?! Welp this should be good. I clicked the video and put on my headphones.

(Don't trust me with these tips >-<)

Are you badly hurt from a past relationship? You don't know how to love again after that break up. Don't worry! I have tips for solving that problem!

Sounds right I guess.

Just let go.

Of the pain, allow the tears to flow and share your experience with your friends and family.

Of the bitterness, instead of thinking of the bad things, allow the forgiveness to look the good things.

Of comparing yourself with others, if your ex found 'someone better', it's a sign that someone else in this world is for you. Just be patient for that someone else to come

Of expectations, don't think that all guys/girls will be just like your ex.

Of fear, be confident, let go of those fears keeping you from experiencing joy. Let go and choose love again!

And of resistance, be willing to open your heart!

You and that person won't ever have the same feeling as in the past. I suggest to write down your feelings and go through it or throw it out the window, it helps.

Let go by writing down my feelings. I paused the video and found a piece of paper and a pen on my bed side table.

Why Aaron? I was good enough, wasn't I. Do you know the feeling of being very heartbroken. In the work, it says broken, just like what I am now because of you! From the day you broke up with me for someone better, I always wondered what was missing from me, I had everything, from money to love. You have changed my life, I have become a bad girl, three years ago I was an innocent girl with a happy relationship. I swear I'll find someone much better than you! I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH AARON!!!

I finished writing down my feelings. I crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it out my window.

"I guess I'm now a heartbroken-free woman!" I shouted in my room.

"Finally?" My maids and drivers popped the heads in my room.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, rising my arms in the air. "Now please leave."

They all gave me a bunch of thumbs up and left. I better have my beauty sleep because tomorrow will be a good day!

---

I rubbed my eyes and opened my eyes to a new and beautiful day.

"Good morning Aphmau!" Zoey exclaimed.

"Good morning Zoey!" I giggled. "What's for breakfast today?" I asked.

"Since you are feeling happy today, more waffles with strawberries!" She smiled at me.