chapter ten

-Who needs a Valentine's when you have...-

Aphmau's Pov -

I woke up and picked up my phone. I checked the date and it's February 14, Valentine's day. Well I have no Valentine's anymore. Whatever! I'm an independent woman now!

"Happy Valentine's day, Aphmau!" Zoey poked her head in my room.

"Same to you Zoey." I smiled.

"Heart shaped waffles are for breakfast!" She exclaimed.

I quickly jumped out of bed and dressed up. When I finished, I rushed downstairs for the waffles.

---

At Phoenix Drop High :

The breakfast was really good. Great, now school, but it isn't your typical day at school. Couples will be holding hands, hugging and especially making out. I ran towards the squad and strangely everyone has a pairing except for Kawaii~Chan. But no Garroth around.

Then, a car came in front of the school. I squinted to see who was in the car. It was Garroth! And some other guy?

"Zane!!!" Kawaii~Chan shouted.

Kawaii~Chan ran towards the guy and hugged him like they haven't seen each other in a long time. After they finished hugging, they held each other's hand and walked towards the group with Garroth behind.

"Guys, this is Zane, my boyfriend!" She presented the guy.

"Hey." He said.

"He's my little brother too." Garroth informed.

The bell rang, Kawaii~Chan waved us goodbye and left with Zane.

"Where are they going?" I asked.

"Zane is just visiting Kawaii~Chan for this week and right now they are going to the amusement park." Garroth informed.

"Well we better get to class!" Laurance said.

"Love y'all! Bye!" I exclaimed, running to class.

---

During class :

Again, this class is so fucking boring. Someone knocked at the door. The teacher opened the door and a group of students came in with a rolling tray full of roses.

"Hello fellow students, if you haven't known, we sold roses for today. Now, we're going to give the roses." One of the students said.

The rest of the other students called out students and gave them roses. Then, there was one rose left.

"Aphmau Jessica." One of the students said.

I stood up and walked to the students with the single rose. They handed me the rose and a card.

"Thank you y'all and happy Valentine's day!" They left the classroom.

I sat back to my place and opened the card.

"Roses are red.

Violets are blue.

I think I'm in love with you."