2.Celestia

Hi everypony the last chapter is called the book.hope u enjoy this one.

...............................................................

Why when you have a normal day it just goes weird.You are having a peaceful day then you go on an adventure.well this is what is happening to the main six."Celestia has ordered a train to take you to canterlot,"the guard told them.so by that they went to the train and got on."I wonder why celestia needs us it must be important,"Rarity said in her posh voice.

"Well we will find out sugarcube,"Apple jack told her.The rest of the way they chatted.Finally they arrived at canterlot."Finally!"Rainbow said.

"Celestia will see you at 5 because she has something to attend to," A pony guard told them.

"Well we have some time we could look around,"Rarity asked.

"Sure!"they all said.With that they went.Rainbow and twilight bought the latest daring do book.Daring do and the mid-day princess.Rarity bought fabrics,Flutter bought animal stuff and aj bought stuff for the farm.By the time they finished it was 5:00."um guys it's 5,Flutter shy said trying to tell them."Oh No it's 5 we better get going!"Twilight told them.So they rushed off flutter a bit not happy.By the time they got there it was half 5."Celestia i'm sorry were are late",twilight said

"Don't worry the clock is 5 minuts late,but that is not the reason why I called you,Me and luna have found out that a great danger will came to this world in a mounth and a week,it will be a you thoughest challenge you may not have you elements,but you can do this,you need to all go and you will have a week to get ready luna will tell you more,"

"This land we know about through a book called elementis historis which has history on eveything,and they will know about our world,we have a a portal to take you there."

"Come here the monday next then you will have a full week we will tell you more now go,"Celestia told them.After they left Luna said"Are you sure the book is wrong sister?"

"With the magic of friendship strong as theirs they will survive luna...I hope.

...............................................................

Hope you enjoyed it.As well to tell you all I am a bad speller.happy reading.Bye daydreamers!