6.Link

Hi everypony.I have an something to tell you all.Ponys in the uk who have been wondering when season 2 of the legend of korra will be out.Well i have found out and it will be the 13th of september at 7:00 pm!Though i have thought of a reason why it is on later.the reason is they may think that it is too violent for thier young viewers.I do not know if this is truer or not.But i also read that parts have been taken out of the uk airings that were in the us airings of it.Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter.

...

"Now this person has defeated the evil, but I bet the evil you speak of will come back stronger so we will go now any questins?"Zelda asked.

"Yes who is this hero and who do you think is the evil?"twilight asked.

"Also why did your guards surround us?"Rainbow asked

"Well you will find out and not many people have seen pegisi(sorry if i forgot a letter),unicorns,alicorns and strange colured ponys here but in equestia you are very commen and, you rule your land,"Zelda told them.

"Thx and how did you know ?"

"I do have elementia historia remeber."

"Right um Zelda Princess Celestia gave me hers but I can't open it."

"All you got to do is think about opening it and when you try to it will open,try it,"Zelda said kindly.So twilight did just that and the book opened."The history of Hyrule!Twilight read.

"You are in Hyrule,this is my land and i guess you arrived aat the snowpeak montain?"Zelda asked.

"Yes,"they all said at the same time.

"Well we best go,um Elenzo,(I made this guy up) Elenzo(a guard appered)could you get the important carridge".

"Yes Princess Zelda,"Elenzo said.

...

"Awsome carrige!"Rainbow exclaimed.

"Yes it is well we better go,"Zelda said.Then they went off.

"We are nearly there."

"Um Princess why did we go in this if it isn't a long drive?"flutter shy asked.

"Well...

"Flutter shy."

"Yes flutter well it is because I know you have walked alot so I thought you could use a little rest,oh um though I haven't learnt all your names!"Zelda exclaimed.

"I'm pinkie pie!"

"My name is Rainbow dash."

"Apple jack."

"Acorss i am flutter shy."

"My name is Rarity, Princess Zelda!"

"I am Twilight sparkle um princess twilight but everypony calls me twilight."

"They are nice name and you could just call me Zelda."

...

They arrived at Ordon villige."Here we are at Ordon villige,I will look for him, you can look around,"Zelda told them. So they just did that.They meet all the people in the town and enjoyed looking around.Before long Zelda had came back.With her was a boy well nearly he was and adult now,about the same age as Zelda.He wore a green tunic with a green hat.He wore brown leather boots.I don't want to bore you with detail so let's carry on.He was the hero chosen by the gods.His name was Link.

...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.Btw if there is a letter wrong or missing sometimes my ipod will use the letter next to it or It doesn't pick it up.That only happens rarely.Bye my day dreamers!