7.Loss

Hi everypony.In this chapter i am will make up a colt.why?You will have to find out.Enjoy!

...

"Twilight do you know what room this is?"Celestia asked.

"No I don't,it isn't in any of my books,"Twilight answered.

"Twilight only me and you know about this,it has the prophesies from other worlds."

"Wow other worlds!"

"Yes, come here twilight."

"Ok!"

"This is the most import one."

"Why?"

"Three godesess created a land, when they left they gave the people three triangles,Power,wisdom and courge.One day a boy dressed in green went out to save his friend as well save her, he defeated an dark evil,but it cursed the two for it evil and hatred to return.He kept this and it did happen.But evey time a hero in green defeated him eveytime.On day a hero created 3 possibletys.one were he defeated it but he didn't return the second one,the other is were he didn't defeat him, and the last is were as a child he warns them and the evil gets exercuted."

"How do you know this?"

"You will find out but there is one more thing,one day six ponys from our land will join the hero and defeat him to save both lands,anyway let's go,"

"Ok!"Twilight remembered at once.Celestia told her about him.She was so stupid to forget.He didn't look the happy.

"This is Link."Link didn't say anything."Sorry he's grumpy at the moment,he lost his friend and he had a crush on her."

"Zelda I don't like I have said a million times and why do you want me?"

"Well our and my friends land is in danger from Ganondorf."

"Who?"Apple jack wisperes to pinkie.

"But he died,I killed him."

"Yes but it doesn't mean he won't come back, and have you noticed this moring our tri-forces' have gone."

"Yes i have."

"Well I have to go,"Zelda told everyone.

"Wait Zelda,I have this book and I think it came from here,"Twilight said handing it to Zelda.

"This is very old.hm it is the dairy of the first zelda,Twilight when i see you next i will give you a transvered version for you."

"Thx,"Twilight said.Then Zelda left.After that Link told them that he needed to get some stuff.They headed off the sarcred grove using Twilight's map in elementia historia.After traveling a bit they found their pace was blocked."How will we get there now and why are we going there?"Rainbow and Rarity asked.

"Oh thank mr bunny,there is a path to go and he will show us but,it will take a while to get there so let's go,"Flutter told them.So they set off."How did she know what that rabbit said?"Link asked Twilight.

"It's Flutters spechal talent we don't know how she does it,"She told him.When it got dark they set camp the only two people who were not asleep was Link and Rarity."I know how you feel,"Rarity told Link.

"What do you mean?"

"I have also lost someone I loved,a few year ago I had a friend,a colt named Midnight star,we were friend for years but one day he left and I was sad for ages but then I met my friends,we went to manehatten and I met him again,I write to him now and I bet you will met your friend once again,"Rarity told Link.

"Thank you Rarity and my friend name was Midna anyway we should get some rest,goodnight,Link said.

"Goodnight."

...

Back in equestia Derpy was deep in the everfree forest.She was in a temple.Right before her eyes was the tri-force.

...

Thx for reading.Bye my daydreamers!

Oomoranight.🌙