3.Getting ready

Thx to the ponys have read this.This chapter is going to be different.also do not for get i am a bad speller.

Twilight sparkle's pov.
...............................................................

I couldn't beleve that this was happening.It is the biggest thing that has ever to us.I decided to learn very powerful spells.I gave them to Rarity as well.On the wensday strangely celestia needed to see me.We went to her privet liberry(yes i spell liberry like that i do not know why)and ahe show me elemtis historis."Twilight you can tell no one about this,in this book it is prophasized that you and the others go but die saving our world.celestia takes a breath then continues me and luna don't think this but i and her are starting to think it will happen."
"Celestia we will make it we always have."
"Yes but with the help with the elements and for this they wouldn't,you may save us but you may all die doing it.Plz twilight do not tell no one because it also says you kill the chosen hero."
"Who?"
"You will find out give the others theese but not rarity(she hands me 4 diadoms)they hold simple magic but it is strong and powerful enough to stop it."
"Yes celestia."
"Twilight bye and see you at 11 next monday."
"Yes."I left at that.I learnt more spells and gave the diadoms to the others.now it is sunday.
Pinkie pie's pov
...
All week I put stuff in my saddle bag.even my party cannon!Twi gave me a tiara it has magic also she gave me books.I just trained then.Also i got twi to put a spell on my bag.

Rarity's pov
...
Acorss i shopped and twilight gave me loads of books.the week went by and before i knew it i had a day left and on one has seen rainbow except twilight for a minute.

Apples jacks pov.
...
All week I practices my bucking skills. it could come in handy.Twilight gave me a diawotsit.I learnt spells and seen Rarity.But not rainbow.
Flutter's pov
...
I said by to animals and looked for rainbow.I need help flying we may need it.I got a diadom and learnt spells.But now it is sunday.
...

Thx for reading.Bet u spotted that there days are about the same.Wonder were rainbow is well keep reading.Bye daydreamers.