CHAPTER 5: Ride

Author's note: Uhhh, guys. I tried to make this one a sexy chapter. Just to spice things up for some people. Sorry I'm not that good at imagery. Haha! Hope you enjoy it though! :)

CHAPTER 5: Ride

**YOUR POV**

Oh my goooood! I can't believe it's Saturday tomorrow!

Nope, it's not beaching with Matt that I'm excited about.. We're flying to LA!!! Well.. It's not really my first time. I've been there before because my dad used to work there.

BUT SEAN MALTO! His middle name should be "motherfucking" because he is Sean Motherfucking Malto! He's hot, soooo damn hot, and wow! He's got the best overcrooks I've ever seen! I can't wait to see him and tell him that the reason I got into skateboarding was him.

I thought about Matt. Yeah, I should say thanks to him already. I'm going to send him a text message.

Hey, sucker. Thanks for this opportunity. If Sean Malto asks me to be his wife, you'll be the first to know. Ha! Love you buddy!

A couple of minutes later, I got a text from him: Ooh, someone's excited. Make sure you pack your sexiest pieces of clothing for your Sean. And you're welcome. Anything for the best friend ;)

Oh, okay. I thought he would show a hint of jealousy about my Malto-wife line. Guess he just doesn't care about me meeting Malto. Meh, Malto probably has a hot ass girlfriend anyway. As if I care. I just wanna meet him.

I guess I should start packing now.

Wait, replying to Matt first: I don't need to try to be sexy for Malto. He'll dig me the very moment he sees me!

Ha, sure he will. I mean.. Who wouldn't? He replied.

That made me so giddy. I can't stop making weird noises. I'm blushing. Hmmm, what do I say to him?

What do you mean? :p I sent back, pretending not to understand the flirting that he just did.

I mean.. You skate, right? I'm pretty sure he'll dig that. His last reply.

Oh okay. Guess I should really start packing now.

**MATT'S POV**

I mean.. You're beautiful. You're the best girl I know. Who wouldn't love you the moment they get to know who you really are?

Nope. Delete, delete. I sound desperate.

I mean.. You skate, right? I'm pretty sure he'll dig that.

Okay, that should be okay. Now I should start packing before I fall asleep.

****LOS ANGELES, CA****

**YOUR POV**

"Matt, I am so scared!" I said while struggling to carry some of my luggages on our way to our hotel room.

"Why? You shouldn't be! We'll be settled in the room and I'll go get my friends so you can meet them. They will help you relax." Matt happily said.

"You mean.. Those MagCon boys? The guys who dress up like mini Justin Bieber's?"

He bursted out laughing. "Yeah, I guess. But be careful with Cameron. He's good with chicks."

"Yeah, isn't he the really really hot one? I saw in one of you guys' videos!"

"Oh, you watch our videos?"

Shit. Now he fucking knows.

"Ummm.." I thought what to say for a while. "Katie! Katie told me 3 days ago that Nash used to be a part of your group. And I had no idea who you guys were so she showed me. Heh." I said while letting out a fake smile.