Girl You Better T-

"Wassup Instagram live! It's ya girl Keytra! The baddest 14 year old yall know! Ask me questions or whatever!"

Keytra was Lil Ley and Deetranada's daughter. Despite being locked up in the past, which is a secret that they kept from her, they were really great parents. They had jobs as accountants and gave their daughter the world. But she doesn't want it. She is terrible! Constantly fighting and involved in all types of beef and drama. She's been suspended 6 times. Key and Dee remained patient with her.

"Who is is this chick? Why you commenting talking shit on my live @daprettiestandthecutest1828 ? Bitch PULL UP! PULL UP!

Just then, Dee enters her daughter's room.

"Keytra! I told you about acting disrespectful on live! You make yourself look ratchet!

Mom shut up! Look live! My mom tripping again.

Cut it off now!

No, wait til I-

CUT IT OFF NOW!"

Just then the live ends abruptly. But before Keytra can even lock her phone, Dee smacked the edges off of her. She fell down to the ground, off of her bed.

"Now listen! Your father doesn't want me to hit you, but if you ever disrespect me like that again, I'm taking your phone and next time I'll do more than knock you to the ground!" Dee says as she leaves her daughter's room slamming the door.

...

Later that night as Dee, Key and Keytra sat at the dinner table Key decided to talk to his daughter.

"Keytra, how was your day today?

Good until your baby mother hit me!

Huh?

That over there! She says pointing to Dee.

Dee! Baby, I thought we agreed we weren't gonna hit her?

Look! She's disrespectful as hell! Keytra! You have 1 more time to disrespect me! I dare you!

What are you gonna do mom? I'm so scared!" She says sarcastically.

When she says that, Dee jumps up and grabs her hair from across the table, dragging her on the table, bringing her to her.

When she gets close, Dee takes off her belt and starts to beat her.

"Dee STOP!" Key yells.

But Dee doesn't. "AND YOU BETTER NOT EVER DISRESPECT ME OR YOUR FATHER AGAIN!" She says as she finishes beating her.

When she's done, Keytra looks at both of them with tears and snot on her face.

"I HATE YOU!" She yells as she runs out of the house through the front door, slamming it.