Conversations with Brendon 3

You and Brendon are sitting on the couch together, on your phones and not doing anything at all...

B: Awwwww looooooook!!
Brendon shows you a picture of a baby German shepherd

Y: Awww I used to have a dog that looked like that when I was younger!

B: really?

Y: yeah his name was storm, he was so cute, he passed away just after I finished school.

B: Do you have any photos of him?

Y: Actually yeah, not on my phone though, they're in a photo album in the box full of my memories

B: well go get it!!
Brendon pushed you off the couch and forced you too get the picture.

You came back with a small picture of storm

Y: here, that's storm
You hand brendon a picture of storm:

B: AWWWWWW, he's SOOO cute!!Brendon stared at the picture for what felt like hours, he kind of seemed like he was thinking about something

Brendon stared at the picture for what felt like hours, he kind of seemed like he was thinking about something

B: Hey, you know what... this house is pretty big and spacious and the back yard is pretty big. I'm sure it wouldn't be so bad if the bogart and pennylane had another friend...

You stared at him for a moment thinking. Maybe he was right, maybe it wouldn't be so bad too get another pupper.

Y: German shepherds do get pretty big though..

B:  And?.. I love big doggos, they're fluffy and fun. Can we please get one? please? Please? Please?

Y: uhhhh, I guess

B: YEEEESSSS
Brendon throws his hands up in happiness, he grabs your hand and pulls you too the door

B: we are getting one RIGHT NOW!

THE END

Heyyyyy, I know, I know... I suck. I really have slacked on writing lately. I love writing but I'm just so busy, maybe during the Christmas holidays I could get back into writing more, but it's just too hard write now to write a full long imagine or even a mini series. I'm hoping I can write another mini series like "I miss you and I need you here" I just can't find the time. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200k, THATS INSANE. I love you guys and y'all are the best.

Xx Tamika