The Last Airbender

Prologue

I've always been different. From the moment I was created, I knew I would never be like everyone else. I would never grow old, I would die young, because someone would kill me. I knew exactly how my life would be because what the prophets say is never wrong. They told my guardians exactly what to do for how long and what to prepare me for. Just why they weren't expecting was for all of my guardians and protectors to be killed by the fire benders. To protect me, they all worked together to freeze me in time. Almost like a safe house, that should have melted a few months after the attack, but they used too much power and it stayed like that for over 100 years. Until one day, these two siblings, one boy and one girl, we're fishing when I submerged from the oceans depths. Being curious, they started to look closer, and the girl noticed me inside of it so she started hitting my safe haven with whatever she could find, to save me. Soon it started to crack and my power was drained from me just to get it open. The young boy and girl took me to their house to help me. But they found my tattoos strange, just like everyone else. But the girl knew she couldn't just leave me to die. So I started a new life,100 years after my life should have happened. I am the avatar. The last air bender. And this is my story.

Let me know what you guys think! This is my first ever story. I will continue with it if quite a few people ask me too!!!

<3 Payton <3