Second Year

Hey there! My name's Katherine Carter. I lived a normal high school life. I had a lot of friends, had good grades, and had...fun! When I graduated my first year I felt proud of myself that I lived that year normally. Until...this year...

(First week of second year...)

"Kathy!", I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned around and smiled. My friend Scarlet was running up to me, waving her hands up in the air.

Scarlet was beautiful. She was tall, slender and had an elegant face...As if she was a noble. She had pretty ivy green eyes and cherry red lips. Make up...? No! I mean she wears lip gloss but it barely shows because her lips are really plump. I can't believe she's never had a boyfriend before.

She tapped my shoulder. "Morning!", she said happily. I smiled. "Morning!" And just like that we started talking about what we did during the summer. Of course, she went to the beach and shopping. I spent all my summer time eating, sleeping, and watching anime. Yes. I LOVE anime. And I'm not embarrassed about it.

She then jumped on me. "So what's your class this year?", she asked. "2-A",I replied. "Aw man!", she said. "I'm in class 2-C!", she whined. I smiled confidently. "That's because you flunked last year", I said.

Scarlet is smart, but not that much...She can pass a quiz but when it comes to tests...Everything goes under for her...

We sat down on the benches in the school courtyard. "So...", Scarlet said. "So what?", I asked. She smacked me on the arm. "You and Anthony?! Aren't you two dating?!", she said excitedly. "No!", I said. "Who told you we were dating?", I asked. She grinned. "Tristan...", she said. 'That idiot!', I thought.

Tristian is the idiot model in our group. He works as a top model here in New York. He's barely at school because he has all these photo shoots. He's a brown head with greenish brown eyes. I want Scarlet and Tristian to be a couple because two beautiful people should be together. But if they don't want to be together then I won't force them!

I sighed. "Look Scarlet. Tristian likes to start gossip and mostly ALL of them aren't real. So don't believe what he says okay?", she nodded. "Okay", she said. "Good."

And about Anthony? He's known as the HOTTEST guy in Knight Academy. He light brown hair and red eyes. I know, Its weird that he has red pupils but he was born with it. Not only that, but he's rich too! Yeah I know. Everyday, all the girls will gather around him.

That's not the only thing I have to say about him. He's an arrogant brat. He acts different around people he's close to. He acts like a prince. A spoiled one. 😓

I don't know why people would ship me and him. Even kids from higher grades shipped me with him. All I can say is...No. Period.

We reached the second floor and separated to go our classroom. I opened the door to my room and...speak of the devils. In the classroom was Tristian and Anthony. I went up to them with a smirk. "Surprised to see you here on the first day Tristian", I asked. He grinned. "Not even an "I miss you" from you? That's mean.", he said pouting. I hugged him and he hugged me. "I miss you too", he said.

"Geesh! You two should marry each other already!", a voice said. "I didn't forgot about you Anthony", I said facing the blonde. He had a hard glare on me. I rolled my eyes. "Where's my hug?", he asked. I sighed. "Yeah, yeah", I said hugging him.

Now that all of us are together we're known as the Fantastic Four. The most beautiful people in the school. I admit, I don't belong here. I am the leader though. I'm known as "the most beautiful girl in Knight History" I didn't really care. Why should care about appearances and labels? (Lol I feel like Haruhi from OHSHC 😜)

And every lunch time, we would sit in this special table. I didn't really know the point of that, but, Anthony of course, loved it.

This is my second year! My second year of high school! This year would be another great and normal year for me! Or is it...?

(Lol hey guys it's the author! If you guys read Manhwa, korean manga, then you might know the story Qishi Huanxiang Ye. Also known as Knight Fantastic Night. This story is inspired by the beautiful romance story written and drawn by Vivibear! It's really a beautiful story and would recommend you to read it!

Also, follow my Instagram accounts! Lol I literally have four:
@kawaii.potato_love
@_yoshioka.f
@yuki.cross_kuran
@renge._.101
That's all! Thank you guys! Love you all!
☺️💕