0.6

i held your wrist as i pulled you with me

i held your wrist as i pulled you with me. the mall was packed today but i decided to go with you even though you told me not to.

you looked at me seriously but i replied with a smile as i ran my way through the crowd, making sure to hold you.

once we reached the store, i smiled cheekily and pulled the door.

stepping in, the cold air already hit our skin making me shiver but i intertwined our fingers to at least feel your warmth. the room was filled with the smell of rubber and boxes which i fell addicted to as soon as it tickled my nose.

a smiling lady came towards us asking if we need assistance and you instantly look at me with confusion but when i gave you another cheeky smile, you looked at me with full disbelief, rolling your eyes afterwards.

you sat on the chair though, instructing me to continue.

i hugged you once your butt touched the furniture and you just replied with a grin. not a smile but a grin that i fell in love with.
when we first met.

i looked around and turned to the lady, pointing at the item i wanted. she nodded and went to get me what i needed.

when she came back, i tried them on. they're glowing. they look cute and clean that i want to keep it in my pocket and not get dirt on it.

i turned to you, asking for approval and you just nodded, looking me up and down that i know you really do like it.

we went up the cashier and paid for it, with me smiling so bright.

"thank you thank you. ohmygod i love you so much." i said as we walked out the store, with you assisting me by opening the glass door.

"i know." you replied as you intertwined our fingers and off we went with the new converse you bought for me.

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡

just a filler