1.9

"chim, i didn't lie when i told you i loved you

"chim, i didn't lie when i told you i loved you. i just- maybe i just kind of rushed things with you. m-maybe i was confused with my feelings as well, and i'm sorry about that. but jimin, i did love you. i did, i really did." you said, and your boyfriend just watched you say all this.

i wonder which one of us is your boyfriend.

oh why would i ask that? of course, it's not me.

i didn't reply. not because i don't love you anymore that i'm okay with it.

heck, if i could keep you i would.

but i couldn't.

i can't force you to stay with me, to love me even, just to make me happy, when you aren't.

i can't hold you back from the thing that gives you joy.

i can't keep you away from your source of happiness.

not only is it not my responsibility but it's also not my role to do so. it's someone else's and that someone else is not park jimin. not me.

so, if you're happy with this jung hoseok then i'm happy for the both you. as long as you're happy, i'm happy.

after all your smile itself makes me content and feel joy. i want to see you smile forever, even though i'm not the reason anymore.

i looked into your eyes and i saw how that boy so sad would slowly smile. that boy that i wanted to help and did help is now starting to be happy. so right there, i knew you're content. you now found the one for you.

you both stood up, with your fingers intertwined still.

i watched both of your retreating figure walk towards the door.

as soon as i heard the door slam close, the tears that were begging to fall, quickly rolled down my cheeks.

you are like a puzzle, because up until now, it's really hard to solve you, kim taehyung.

(T ^ T)

btw chapters 1.7 to 2.1 are full of typos
and grammatical errors and missing words
cause i was walking around the
grocery store while typing the gucci
so just fill in the words and
letters missing there.
try to understand it cause this author
right here has such a lazy ass
ty

 try to understand it cause this author right here has such a lazy assty

also, did u like the plot twist?