2.4

my days went on with me alone in my room as my tears stain the white colored bed sheets

seokjin tried to talk to me ever since i cried in front of him, which is embarrassing, by the way.

he kept knocking on my door but of course my voice would be to weak to give a response. — as if i even tried to give one though.

he would always leave my food outside the door which i would barely touch. sometimes, i would eat not even half of it or sometimes, i would just leave it.

i kind of felt bad about it, though. seokjin is doing his best to comfort me but i got to be a jerk and act so selfish.

who would blame me anyway? my heart is shattered. it's too shattered, i feel like i won't be able to breathe anymore. like there's something blocking me from exhaling the air i barely inhale.

i tried to stop my breathing. because i'm too tired to even try. i'm too tired to even continue.

my source of happiness and life is taehyung and now he's gone. what's the point of my life now then?

i stepped outside my room, but before i can even have the chance to take my second step outside my room, someone engulfed me in a hug. in a tight embrace.

it was seokjin.

"you idiot. i'm so worried about you. you-you haven't eaten properly for days- ah you're so pale now." seokjin rambled as he shook my lightly with his hands holding my shoulders right after that embrace.

"sorry i worried you." my voice was ringing with sadness. it was too loud that the older infront of me noticed it. not that he didn't the last time.

he didn't say a word about it, though. knowing how much it would probably leave me with a uncomfortable feeling inside my gut. so, he just replied with a kind hearted smile and engulfed into another tight embrace.

his hugs were really warm. they really remind me of taehyung.

just the thought of crying in front of the older again made me nauseous so i held in the tears that were longing to roll down my cheeks. quiet sniffles will be heard here and there but seokjin never questioned anything about it and just hugged me tighter.

it felt so much like home.

"jeongguk told me." those words made me look up to him as he was taller than me. "i know it's hard. trust me i've been there but you know what they say, there are more foods to pick in an all you can eat buffet."

this made me chuckle at his silly antics.

"just move on slowly is all i can say. i don't want you to be hurt any longer so, try to look for other people. who knows, they might be the one."

i just nodded as a response as i was too weak to even answer with my voice coming out from my mouth.

will i be able to move on though?

(T ^ T)

my writing istg