Hunter's Wake [Part Three]...a Supernatural TLN Sequel

We weren’t alone on our little venture to destroy the Leviathans…not alone at all.

“Well then whose there?” Dean asked not to any of us, but to the spirit in the room.

“I said whose there!” Dean shouted again.

In response the sink turned on the water creating condensation and fogging up the mirror.

I froze in response, Breanna’s eyes widened in surprise as letters began to form on the mirror again.

………B

             …….O…….

“Bobby?” Dean asked, to the spirit which he had thought was gone, to the man who was the equivalence as a father to him.

……B

        ……………B……..

                                …….Y.

************************************************************************

Two sets of muddied tracks led up to the abandoned house. Two teenage boys with a desire for some action, adventure, and a camera walked up the old rotted steps and inside.

They were some friends of the people that had gone missing, and they were there to discover the truth. No matter what.

Crickets chirped in the night, a night that was about to get more exciting.

************************************

The idea that Bobby had been haunting them reamerged.

“This whole time we’ve been talking ourselves out of it, he’s been….what’s he doing here?” Dean demanded in frustration

Sam looked at Dean’s coat hanging in the other room, he approached it and took out the flask.

“Dude,” Sam suddenly realized that the flask is what was binding Bobby to them.

Dean took it and shook his head.

“Come on,” I said, “If what he says is true we need to get back to that house, now.”

*******************************************************

The two boys walked inside the house, when suddenly the door slammed shut.

The blonde teens eyes widened as he looked fearfully around, “What was that?” He croaked.

In response they saw a silhouette of a large stocky man in the doorway, flickering. “You shouldn’t have come here!” Dexter roared as he charged forward.

The two teens backed against the wall, before Dexter was less than a foot away Van Ness ran forward in an old tuxedo, “I expressely forbid you! Enough!”

The teens looked at eachother fearfully. Had this spirit just saved their lives? “Thank you,”

In response Van Ness whirled around, gripping their spines. With strangled cries their bodies collapsed, blood pooling from their mouths.

Behind a bookshelf Annie hid, watching everything intently as Whitman Van Ness whipped sharply around.

“Dexter, you tried to warn them away.” He spat, disgusted that anyone would try to stop him from obtaining power.

“They’re just children,” Dexter said quietly, “You have enough of us, they’re just children Whitman. I can’t watch this happen all over again.” Dexter turned to leave when Whitman grabbed the spirits soul, sending sparks into the air.