Chapter 3

Play music 🎶
--------------------------—-----------—-----------
Scorpio couldn't believe that he had to do a project with those losers.

He grabbed his bag from his blue locker and headed to the meeting spot, where they would go to Capricorns house to study for the project.

Usually Scorpio would just ditch, but the princely told him if he didn't help with his and do well then he would be suspended or worse expelled and it was the last school in the area that would take him.

The halls where crowded with load obnoxious teenagers, that annoyed the crap out of him.

He made his way to the front of the school by the stairs. He saw the awkward group standing out together. Only 10 or them were there which meant he wasn't the last to come.

They where all getting looked at pretty weirdly.

Scorpio wasn't surprised though with the load jock like Leo, the popular rich guys like Capricorn and Sagittarius, the smart-ass Virgo, Gemini the quiet water boy, Libra the quiet but deadly type, don't think he didn't notice her in gym. Taurus the foodie, Cancer the science geek, followed by Aries the angry blonde and the new girl he saw in the reception.

Not to mention him a mysterious, bad-boy who had already got him self suspended 5 times in his first year. Not to toot his own horn, but he likes to think he's a pretty mysterious person.

Everyone looked at him as he walked up to the group. "Took you long enough" Aries exclaimed, "Now where is Aquarius?" she asked tapping her foot as she crossed her arms.

"Im here!" Shouted a voice behind Scorpio. He looked over his shoulder to see the brunette running towards them.

"Sorry I had to collect something from the office" she apologized putting an envelope in her bag. She turned to Sagittarius as he leaned in to kiss her. Ew, couples were disgusting, especially teenage ones.

"Okay are we ready to go now" Capricorn asked, but before anyone could answer he was already walking off"

It took them 10 minutes to walk to Capricorns mansion. Aries complaing the whole time.

Once they reached the house Scorpio realised Capricorn was not kidding when he said his home was big.

The wall were creamy and tall like out of Greek mythology. There was even ivy crawling up some of the walls.

They walked into the kitchen which was as big as the first floor of most people houses.

"Your new right" he heard over his shoulder. He looked to see Cancer talking to the new blackett girl. He listened intently to see what she said.

"Yeah, I just came from Miami a week ago, my name's Pisces" she replied

" Cool, my name's Cancer, I hope we havent already scared you off" Cancer said

She laughed a little which made Scorpios heart flutter a little, which made him very confused as why it did that.

Cancer, who calls there kid after a disease that kills children. He really didn't want to know what his other siblings were called.

"Don't worry I've seen much worse" she smiled at Cancer before walking to Libra.

"So are we gonna get this started or not" Sagittarius asked leaning over the breakfast bar.

"Sure" Tiarus beamed tucking in to biscuit whilst sitting on the table.

"Taurus, where did you get the food" asked Aries, everyone turned to the small brunette just as confused.

"I found them in the cupboard, I hope you don't mind Capricorn, but you said make yourself at home and I haven't eaten since lunch" Scorpio wasn't sure if she was joking or not since none of them have eaten since lunch.