Chapter 5

Play music 🎶
———————————————————————————

Leo had it easy, he knew that. He was born into a rich, loving family as a white, cis man. He's never had to struggle for money, or popularity, in theory he could get anything he wanted.

He was lucky, privileged, and Leo knew that, he always made sure he never took advantage of that. That he helped people regardless. So was it selfish that he wanted more.

No matter how many times he told himself that his life was perfect, that he didn't need to be wishing for something extra, he couldn't stop glancing at the door everytime it opened. What was he looking for?

Well, he knew that. A certain red headed girl who he's been pining over for years. But she wouldn't be here, why did he think she would.

"Leo, dude, come over and hang with us" Capricorn drunkenly said slinging his arm over Leo's shoulder. "This is you're party dude, you should be enjoying yourself, and that's starts by finishing this drink, maybe finding a girl for tonight aye" Leo laughed at his friend, he made a promise to himself that he wouldn't get drunk tonight, I mean someone had to stay sober right?

"Yeah, no I'm good man" Leo shouted back over the loud music.

"But dude literally our whole school has come, look even Virgo is here" he replied pointing at a blonde girl over in the corner, who definitely didn't look like she was enjoying herself. "Actually she looks fire as fuck tonight, YO VIRGO" and there went Capricorn again, heading over to the now very annoyed girl.

Leo sighed and laughed shaking his head. Maybe he should get a drink, it would probably calm his nerves.

However at that moment, as if a god was looking down on Leo's prayer, the door to his house opened again. And she walked through, in a flowing dark green dress, her hair curled to perfection. Pisces walked in behind her as they laughed.

She looked stunning.

It took Leo a second to realise what was happening. Slightly too fast he walked towards her, a large gleaming smile on his face.

"Libra" he greeted, Libra turned to face him a smile on her face. Her forest green eyes meeting his. For the first time in forever Leo was speechless.

"Leo, um, thanks so much for inviting me" Libra continued tucking a stray stand off her behind her ear.

"It fine, I'm so glad you could make it, I was worried you wouldn't come" he knew from when they were kids that Libras parents weren't a fan of parties or anything other than studying and manners.

They were the complete opposite of his parents, who were much more laid back, and felt parties were a good life lesson.

"Yeah well, I managed to pursued my parents to let me come, I wouldn't have missed this"

"I'm glad"

The two stared at each other for a while, cheesy smiles across their faces. Neither realised Pisces was behind them looking quite confused.

"Wow, did everyone get such a personal welcoming, didn't know it was that kind of party" Pisces joked. Crossing her arms as she intruded the twos gazing session.

Annoyed that the nice moment had been interrupted Leo replied "Evening, Pisces nice to see you again"

"Likewise" Pisces had been in his class when they were little, he didn't remember much of her, except that she used to cry when the boys stepped on the ants outside.

"How are you finding the move back here" he asked politely, for most of the people both in the town and school, leaving here was a bit of an anomaly. Most people were born here, went to school here, got married here and eventual raised there kids here.