5

We were all at a party for Liza, and David, Aubrie, Sandy, Elton, and Sam left early not wanting to get to drunk. I look out the window and see Colby, and Brennen, talking to a girl in the pool. I wasn't jealous. I don't get jealous. I walk out and stand by Colby.

"Oh Colbs whose this?" The girl asks, crossing her arms resting her chin against them.

"This is Abby, my girlfriend." I smile in bitchy way making sure Colby didn't see, she smiles, the same way, back.

"Abby this is Katie, my ex." he motions to her.

"You know, Colby's a real keeper! I miss what we had..."

" Heh... Hey! Colby weren't you gonna go get drinks?"

"Oh yea!"

"I'll get them Bro" Brennen says, leaving.
As Colby follows, Katie climbs out walking out towards me.

"So, does Colby do that thing with his tongue when you kiss?"

"W-what thing?" I ask starting to feel more insecure, she gets closer to me and stops by my ear.

"Oops..." she whispers and laughs before pushing me in. I scream before I hit the water. As my vision goes blurry and I start losing air, I see someone taking off their shirt off jumping in, I feel 4 hands on me lifting me out. Someone wipes my face and pushes my hair away.

"Abby are you ok?" I hear Brennen ask, I stand up and push him away twisting my hair to get the water out.

"Perfectly fine! I mean of course, I'd be fine after a bitch threw me in pool!" I say, sarcastically .

"Abby," I hear Colby say, before I cut him off.

"I'm going to the car..." I walk inside then to Colby's car, I know Colby would- *BOOM* a crash of thunder hits before it starts pouring. Colby runs out, grabbing my arm and pulling me into his chest.

"I love you Abby..."

"Hey Colby, I feel bad for Katie."

"What? Why?"

"Because she's never gonna be able to do this." I kiss him, wrapping my arms around him, he puts his hands in my hair and we finally pull away for air. I feel bad that I had to pull away but I gotta breath! I laugh as Brennen takes off ,leaving us in the rain. I grab Colby running through the rain laughing. I smile as we get inside, soaked, everyone looks at us shocked.

"Hey guys." I say not looking away from Colby's eyes. As he pulls me closer to him, my phone goes off from Instagram.

@Colby_Brock__ you and @Abbylynn_9292 ARE ACTUAL COUPLE GOALS! ❤️ YAS MOM AND DAD!

@Abbylynn_9292: Aweee Thanks!

@ColbyandAbbyaremylife: OMGGGG AM I DREAMING!?!??!!?!?!?!?

@Colby_Brock__: Nope this is real! ❤️