Married Life of Exo's Xiumin

Anyeong! I don't really know why I wrote this one, maybe I'm just bored? or missed watching Exo Showtime especially to my bias. Hohoho~ If there's someone who read this, well enjoy! I also post this story to my second account iamxiia18 and I hope you won't plagiarised it without my consent. Thanks Joie Lao for making the book cover, support her story too the title is Should I Choose You? Saranghae chingus! :)

-Xiaa-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

"Falling in love with a stranger is magical. Why? Coz' you never know his/her name but he/she put butterflies in your stomach, gives chill to your spine and let your heart beat abnormally pounding. But falling in love with your bestfriend is a different story. It might be complicated or close to perfection. You might lose him/her, broke the friendship you had or worst is to become a strangers again. But whatever type of lovestory we have, what's important is the memories we shared and the love we cherrished. We might lose the person we love, change the feelings we have but their footprints remain as it marks"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One: Surprise?

Zenn’s POV

"I don’t need a perfect guy, all I want is someone who is willing to accept and love me til’ the end of our story. So don’t you ever think that I only love him because he’s far from imperfection. I love him, I don’t know why and don’t you ever tell me that I only love him because of that lame reason bessy. I may hate him at first, but first impression never last...I am sure of what I feel and if God will gave me a chance to confess it to him, I am willing to but it’s too late right? He’s with someone else, the one he really loved. Even if we’re married I couldn’t say that we are because love never exist he just see me as her bestfriend. I just wish he’s happy right now even if I’m completely broken here. I just wish... I just wish..."

Kriinggggg... Kringgggg... Kriinggggg...

Ugh, crap that alarm clock of mine! Too early to be noisy. Can’t understand that I still want to sleep here?! I still wanna finish that dream. Tsssskk.

"Yah Zennie-ah! Don't you have a plan of getting up?! We'll be late by our appointment!', My bestfriend said while slapping my precious butt.

"Arasseo! I’ll be done in 30 minutes okay?! So get out. RIGHT NOW!", I manage to shout to him even though I'm still half awake. He immediately go out and I do the things I have to do. Then after 25 minutes I'm done. I go downstairs and eat some breakfast, I wonder where he is right now. Oh well, I'll just need to be fast or else he'll freak out like an old maid. Tsss..

"Yah! Minnie-ah I'm done. So let's go?", I said to him as I saw him standing next to his new car. Rich kid eh?

"Okay, hop in." He suddenly start to drive to i don’t know where are we going. 

"Hey, where are we going?" I asked him to cut our silence. Well, it’s unusual for us not talking you know.

"To my grandpa’s house." He said with a serious tone. Like okaaay? Why so serious all of  a sudden. Did I do something wrong?