chapter 1:not good enough for me...sorry

(Joe'den pov)
10:00 pm

I'm sitting in bed with alana while she is playing in my hair and chewing on it when I hear the door open down stairs so I put alana in her crib and goes down stair I see a dark figure and go forward to the kitchen light and when I turn it on I see my girlfriend sky drunk as he'll and she smells like weed so I go up to her and ask "where have you been*crosses arms*?" She tell me "I was out with some friends" so at this time of night I let it go and walk upstairs and I feel her yank my arm almost causing me to fall,sky:where you going I wasn't finish talking. She starts to kiss my neck I wasn't about to give up so easily so I pull away and sit on the counter,Joe'den:ok start to explain yourself because it's fucking 10:00 and you come home smelling like weed and alcohol.  now I was already screaming and upset cause to me this is the same bull shit she uses all the time when she comes home late. sky: man shut up or get the He'll out because your being loud and you going to wake up my kid.joe'den:*goes upstairs and starts to pack my stuff*really do not even start that skylar. skylar:WHERE YOU GOING IF YOU LEAVING THATS OK BUT YOUR NOT TAKING MY KID!. Joe'den: NO FUCK YOU YOU ALWAYS DO THAT TO US I'M TIRED OF ACCEPTING THE FACT THAT YOU COME HOME LATE AND THEN THINKING THAT I'M GONNA MELT INTO YOUR HANDS AND SAY OK NO YOUR FULL OF SHIT!!. skylar: you know what GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE AND TAKE THE KID WITH YOU. so knowing my ass I took the keys and pack my stuff and the babies and put it in the car and strap alana in I'm so glad she is only 3 weeks old I do not want her going through all this so as I drive to the nearest hotel I'm trying not to cry so I don't reck and I go to motel 6 and arrive there at 11 it is to late. I go inside and they see I look like I have been broken hearted and the man at the front desk immediately gives me a room key.room 204 I go inside with alana and the stuff and once I go inside I fall to the floor and burst out crying..finally through hours of crying I pull myself together and give alana her bath and take my hot shower in till I feel clear and put on some shorts and a tank top I make her a bottles and lay on the bed and turn on some tv. Alana is sleep and as soon as I was about to fall asleeps BEEEPPPPPP BEEEEPPP BEEEEPPP................

*<3SHOULD I UPDATE LET ME KNOW BY COMMENTING/VOTING I DON'T CARE SHOW SOME LOVE <3*