Chapter 15

Chapter 15
Ian's POV
I woke up next to my bedroom door. Then I realized that today was when we are supposed to leave for Alaska.
I got up, took a quick shower, got dressed, and popped some hot pockets in the microwave before waking Anthony up.
"Anthony!!! Come on! We're going to be late for our flight!" I chanted as I shook his shoulder.
"Come on! Get up!" I shouted once more. Anthony is a really heavy sleeper sometimes.
He soon got up and got ready. I slipped him his hot pocket and we headed out the door. We got in the car and I was driving.
I sighed.
"You ready?" Anthony asked raising one of his eyebrows.
"Sure...."
Elise's POV
My eyes fluttered open. Where was I? Oh yah, I'm in Alaska, with Binder and Joey. I glanced over at Binder who was still asleep.
Hmm, sense he's not awake yet I can maybe go and visit Joey in his room.
I scribbled down a note for Binder just incase he woke up and I wasn't there. I set it down on the night stand.
I snatched my phone from its charger and walked to the door.
I was still in my pajamas but it didn't matter. I knocked three times on Joey's door.
I waited a couple seconds before he opened it.
"Hey gurl!" He greeted.
"Hay! Can I visit for a little?" I asked.
"Sure why not. What about your little boyfriend? Hmm?" He raised an eyebrow and had a cute little smirk on his face.
"Nuh! Joey he's not my boyfriend!" I said as I pushed him into his room.
"Well see about that, now won't we." He giggled.
I checked my twitter and holy shizznuts. People where going crazy on why Smosh, Joey and I where not posting videos.
I post videos usually on a somewhat daily basis. I might miss a couple days but that's it.
Joey on the other hand makes daily vlogs witch happened every day or two. So that's the struggle.
"Wow, is your twitter as crazy as mine?" I asked.
"Yeah girl, real bad." He said with a little frown.
"Let's not be sad though." He pepped back up.
"Yeah, alright. Should we tell them that we are in this situation and that's because we aren't making videos? Or....." I stopped.
"No, this is private. We don't need to tell them this." He said in a serious tone.
"Okay." I replied.
Binder's POV
I woke up and looked around. No body here? I glanced over at the night stand and on it was a little note.
It said: "Hey Binder, I'm over at Joey's. Be back in a while :)
-Elise Xoxo"
Hmm sense she's gone I guess I'll take a shower. I lifted up the covers and slowly trudged over to the bathroom.
Ian's POV
We where about half way to the air port.
"So, has Elise been texting you?" I asked.
"Um.........no." He instantly replied lying through his teeth.
"Anthony, that's not the truth."
"How would you know?"
I didn't say anything for a second. I was trying to plan out what I was going to say.
"Okay, when you went to go pack, you left your phone on the kitchen counter. Elise just happened to text you at that time........ I saw what you sent." I tried to keep my eyes on the road.
Anthony didn't say anything. It was silent the rest of the way to the air port.
When we got on the plane I was so tired.
"Look man, I wanted to tell you but, I- I just couldn't." Anthony confessed to me.
"It's okay dude." I sighed.
"I'm pretty tired." Anthony said.
"Me too. I'm gonna take a nap." I got comfortable and dozed off.
////////////////7 hours later/////////////////
We finally arrived in Alaska.
We got a cab into town. I got my phone out of my pocket.
Me- hey Elise :) we r in Alaska!!! Where u at??
Eliseybobwa- OMG really??? I'm at the Aurora Inn
Me- okay see u soon!!
Eliseybobwa- ok!!! 😘😘😘
I locked my phone and told the cab driver where to go.
"Where ya headed?" The driver asked.
"Aurora Inn." I said.
"Alright."
We started into town. We soon got there and opened the door to get out.
"Hey! You forgot to pay me." He said.
"Oh, sorry. Here." Anthony gave him the right change."
We hopped out of the cab and grabbed our bags.
The cab drove away leaving us in front of a big white hotel.
"Frick, it's cold here." I shivered.
"Let's just go inside." Anthony sprinted up the stairs.
We walked up to the front desk.
"Do you have a reservation?" The women asked.
"No, we are visiting someone." I said. The lady glared at me.
"That is not necessary."
"C'mon, please. My sisters' up there. Please." Anthony begged.
"Fine. Name?"
"Um, Joey Graceffa?" Anthony raised his eye brows.
"That doesn't sound like a girls name."
"It's the friend that she's staying with, okay?"
"Room 164 on the second floor." She didn't seem to happy.
"Thank you." I said and we walked up the stairs until we reached the second floor.
"160, 161, 162, 163...........164." I took a deep breath.
"That lady down there is a bitch." Anthony smirked.
I raised my hand to knock on the door, but as soon as I put my hand on it, it opened....