Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Elise's POV

~~~~~~>>~~VIDCON~~<<~~~~~~~

I was at the table next to Anthony and Ian's getting ready for people to come.

"Are you ready?" Ian asked me.

"Heckle yeah!!" I shouted. They both chuckled.

Just then a boy came up to me. He had dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. He had glasses almost like mine and braces.

"Hi, I'm such a big fan." He said smiling. I didn't really know what to say sense it's my first time having somebody say that to me.

"Cool." Well that was smooth.

"Erm, I mean. Thanks." I awkwardly said.

"Haha, your funny. Can I get an autograph?" He asked handing me a pen and paper.

"Sure!" I signed my name and put a smiley face.

"Oh, and my names Dillon." He said and then walked away.

Wow my first fan that wanted an autograph. I looked over at Anthony and saw him on Twitter. "Hey my lil sister is at Vidcon this year!!! If you wanna meet her she's here!" I saw him post.

I smiled to myself as a group of teens came over to my table.

"Oh my god, it's her!! She's so cute!" One of them squealed. I looked at her and waved. They all squealed again.

It was about an hour into Vidcon and I was getting a bit hungry.

"Anthony, I'm gonna go get a snack." I told him and he nodded. I walked over to the VIY (Very Important Youtubers) snack table and looked around.

There where chocolate covered strawberries, jelly beans, and a whole bunch more. I grabbed a plate and got in the very short line. I could see in front of me was the one and only, Joey Graceffa.

I tried not to make any noise but I guess he heard me. Joey turned around and had a confused look on his face. He leaned down so he was my height.

"Um, little girl? This line is for youtubers only." He calmly said.

"Um, I am a youtuber."

"Oh." Joey stood up straight. "Who are you then?"

"I'm NextGeneration785 also known as Anthony Padilla's little sister." I made my point.

"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry. Will you forgive me?" He said half joking.

"Well, if I have to." I said sarcastically.

"Wow, you little girl thing you." He said struggling to find out what to call me. Then he tried to change the subject.

"So, how many subscribers do you have?" He asked.

"Six million." I stated.

"Damn it. I'm coming close to three."

"Ahh, I see young grasshopper."

"Girl, I'm older than you." Joey sassed.

I giggled a little.

"Hey, after we eat our delicious snacks, do you wanna come sit at my table for a bit?" He asked while scooping some carmel corn on his plate.

"Sure!" I took a big handful of sour patch kids and put it on my plate.

"Damn girl, you must have a thing for those."

"Yup." I said popping the "p".

A couple mins later we arrived at Joey's table. I pulled a chair up and sat down right next to Joey.

The signing went grate. A lot of people took pictures with me and Joey. I think he was becoming my new best friend. I still loved Anthony and Ian but I really didn't have any other friends besides them. I was glad that I found someone.