DUA: a wireless connection

Mahira's P.O.V

.....It was a lazy sunday morning. Dawood was still sleeping .I peeped out of the window and the beach looked beautiful..The glowing sun struck down on the smooth , weathered rocks of the cliff side..The brittle seaweed pushed onto the rocks by the waves , lay blistering at the sea's edge , seldom moving with the tide....The crystal blue sea's waves pushed the small pebbles entrenched in the glittering sand ..The forth from the waves washed over a small child's forgotten sandcastle.removing all traces of it..I put on my beach slippers and rushed downstairs.. I found toddler Ibrahim and my seven year old son Ikram playing wid their legi bricks...
As I opened the front door they both rushed towards me..We gathered our beach kit and walk towards the beach. The specks of silver sand were baking and our feet sunk in the warm sand as we walked..The water was very calm. The children immediately busied themselves making sandcastles ..I sat on the beach watching the frothy waves lost in my own thoughts...

"Mum let's go in water.."Ikram pleaded . I looked at the sea. It looked calm and Serene ..I decided to swim wid both my son keeping at shore....I carried ibrahim and Ikram had his boogie board...The water warm and we played happily for thirty minutes when I suddenly realised my feet were not touching the ground.. I panicked with ibrahim in my arms... Suddenly I realized Ikram was being puller farther away...I panicked even more...I prayed desperately to Allah to save both my sons.. before I started swimming towards Ikra m wid ibrahim in one hand...
If I had focused my attention on breathing at appropriate times and keeping my head above water between waves , I would've been fine, but with single mindedness ti somehow overcome the current , I accidentally swallowed some sea water...Finally I grabbed hold of Ikram whose boogie board was strapped to his side but was still struggling to keep his head above water due to the forceful currents . I was holding on to both my sons and trying hard to swim on my back to the shore ....ikram's weight was pulling me down every now and then...Both boys were swallowing gulps of sea water..
"Mum , let go off me!!Plzz mum! Save ibrahim and swim to the shore....Mum I'm too heavy for you..." Ikram shouted bobbing his head above the water ...My arms were feeling numb. I really couldn't take his weight anymore. I was trying to keep the weight of three people above water... I prayed to Allah to guide me through this... My heart went out to this selfless boy as he shouted,
"It's okay! Mum , don't worry ...I will be with my nani in jannah { paradise }"
His words ....My heart shattered into thousand pieces....Before I realized my grip...
I thought once I get to the shore I can get some help ...I swam against crashing waves only to be pushed back again and again..All along my entire being was overcome with guilt and my conscience telling me I was a rotten mother ...
By now ibrahim was swallowing water too.. I swam parallel to the sea and gradually made my way to the shore...After that I don't remember anything except when I collapsed. ...

Hello guys so this was my first chappie.....Of my first small story...It is about a lady name mahira who met with such dreadful incident....What will happen ?? What if three of them will die?? What if she won't be able save Ikram ? Will she be able to forgive her self?? What if her prayers will help her....??.....To know what will happen ahead do read next chappie. . . .