What is important....

🖤بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم🖤

A man & his friend were in a city, walking through the street. It was during the lunch hour & the streets were filled with people. Cars were blowing their horns, taxis had music blaring, sirens were wailing, & the sounds of the city were almost deafening. Suddenly, the man said to his friend, "I hear a cricket."

His friend said, "What? U must be crazy. U couldn't possibly hear a cricket in all of this noise!"
"No, I'm sure of it," the man said, "I heard a cricket."
"That's crazy," said the friend.

The man listened carefully for a moment, & then walked across the street to a big cement planter where some shrubs were growing. He looked into the bushes, beneath the branches, & sure enough, he located a small cricket. His friend was utterly amazed. "That's incredible," said his friend. " U must have super-human ears!"

"No," said the man. "My ears are no different from urs. It all depends on what u're listening for"
"But that can't be!" said the friend. "I could never hear a cricket in this noise."
"Yes, it's true," came the reply. "It depends on what is really important to u. Here, let me show u."

He reached into his pocket, pulled out a few coins, & discreetly dropped them on the sidewalk. Aиϑ then, with the noise of the crowded street still blaring in their ears, they noticed every head within 20 meters turn & look to see if the money that tinkled on the pavement was theirs.

"See what I mean!" said the man.
"It all depends on what's important to u."

What have we tuned OUR ears to. Have the whisperings of our nafs grown so loud within us that it drowns out all the good that we are surrounded by? Let's focus our attention & minds on the more important aspects of life that really count when our lives end.
Lets pay closer attention to what is being said by our religious scholars & those who are looking out for our well-being.

That person who focuses his attention on pleasing اللّه Subhana wa Ta'ala & preparing for his life after death is the only one that is truly using his senses. The rest of us are mute nd blind- we hear but donot really listen, we see but with blinders on.
🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹🍃🌹