***

'Admist the darkness and still the night my plea would soar to the mighty throne  ...During the hustle and bustle of the day my tears would try to attract the mercy of Allah.....'
......When I regained consciousness  I found myself on a warm bed wid my husband and mother in law sitting next to me....
"Ikram !! Plzz save my Ikram ". I cried hysterically .My husband hugged me and my mother in law rushed to my side ...I pushed them wid all my force and threw the bedding and ran out of the room ..
"Honey , plzz forgive me!! I had to let go..." I continued to cry.
My husband calmed me down and sat me down on sofa . He explained, " Ikram is in hospital ...The rescue team came soon after uh reached the shore and managed to save Ikram... They did core rewarming and now they are giving him warm fluids intravenously and introducing heated oxygen into lungs using an endotracheal tube...He has been hospitalized and will be monitored for sometime...If need be the doctors will rewarming the body by pumping blood through an external device to raise the temperature....All we can do at this point is make DUA."

" And where's ibrahim??"

"Ibrahim is well ..He started breathing after the CPR."

...I felt so restless ..I couldn't talk or eat or sleep ...The scene of me letting go off my son kept replaying in my mind...And I was overcome with guilt and vulnerability ...I cried to Allah begging his forgiveness and asking him to save my son...With every breath and every beat of the heart duas for my son poured forth...I couldn't recall a moment in the day or night and safety...admist the darkness and still of the night my plea would soar to the Mighty Throne during the hustle and bustle of the day my tears would attract the mercy of Allah ...Words cannot express the fervour and passion with which I beseeched Allah in those two weeks...

Ikram's condition improved progressively ...
Alhamdulillah!! My Allah had accepted my duas , after two weeks he came home....

'..Or , who answers the distressed one when he calls upon him and removes the evil, and he will make you successors in the earth........And your lord says : Call upon me ...I will answer you"

...my faith in Allah grew stronger after this incident and my connection with allah became resilient . Dua became my routine so much so that even whilst driving my children to school I would supplicate to Allah ... Tahajjud prayer became my confident and I looked forward to moments of seclusion wid my Allah ..One tremor  in my life caused me to traversed thousand steps closer to my Allah! Subhanallah!!