chapter 2

Arnav Singh raizada had sleepless night since the time he saw lifeless girl,  he hand many questions running in his head but he knew nothing apart from her nickname " kiddo" .

"Why I'm thinking about her " he whispered to himself watching bright sky.

It's been  1 day since he saw her , but still there is no relief he was not having any peace of mind .

________________________________________________
Next day -Sunday

" Chote take us to temple,  don't u dare to deny it's Sunday and u won't go to office today so take us to temple" nani said after having breakfast.

Sighing in loss he said " okay ,30mins u all got after that I'll come back "arnav said walking to his room .

"okie" saying mami , payal, anjali and nani walked to there room to get ready and leave .

_________________________________________________

Outside the temple .

The raizarda ladies been inside the temple from last 40mins, arnav angry was raising each moment .finally signing in disappointment .He walked inside the temple.

While searching the raizarda ladies he came beside temple were big havan was going on and it was covered by bodyguards. He glanced once towards them and removing his shoes he walked inside the temple. . When he stopped and looked back again he saw same girl dressed in full white walking towards him lifelessly he saw her eyes were puffed red , her cheeks were swellen. Her silky hair were open flying in rythem.

She was about skip the when arnav arnav catched her in neck moment it was all so sudden .when he touched her bare hand he felt it was burning , her eyes were closed , not finding any moment from her he patted her cheeks,

" she is unconscious dammit" he crused under his breath.

He felt her body burning with heavy fever. Her full face was swelled may be for crying .He was so helpless. He was about to take her in his arms  to take to doctor when in hust. She was taken from his grip.

" kiddo , what happened to her , kiddo wake up " adi said seeing khushi unconscious .looking at arnav he said .

" what happened to her " adi said looking full worried.

"Why asking me , she is burning with fever , who is she " arnav said angrily glaring at adi .

" thank u for holding her "

Taking unconscious khushi in his arms adi rushed towards car which were waiting for them soon when adi gave order the bodyguards made his way clear so that he can take khushi quickly to hospital

Arnav kept staring at all this doing nothing, his angry was raising each moment he was feeling immens pain don't kwn why , he so wised to snatch that girl from that man take her away from this world but he can't Do anything .He was so lost staring at road he dint even realised the girl was already left back with that man.

" Chote" anjali said keeping her hand on his shoulder.

Coming back to earth he turned back to his family , seeing worried faces if them before he could question them he got all his answers .

" that is same girl Chote , we saw in plane , who is she " anjali said looking at arnav who was in angry .

Claming his angry he said in soft voice " I don't know Di , I'm confused "

" I guess she is come kind of trouble"payal said .

" I don't think so dint u all see , she had full security those bodyguards , and she is not poor to travel in 1st class in plane " arnav said thinking if it is possible.