Sleepovers (Living YOUNG, WILD, and FREE)

-In the morning

Cindy

I'm gonna kill my good kind.. kind good ughh. I dont care! I will kill you westleyyy!! *__* Uhmm where is he by the way? When james took me home last night i didnt bother to check if westley was home already. I got up from my bed and went to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth then i tied my hair in ponytail. I went down the stairs and looked for him in where he could possibly be.

I saw him sleeping in the couch again with the tv still turned on. Did he leave this like this the whole night? What a brother i have.

I grabbed the remote in his hands and shut the tv off. Since its saturday i will relax and do whatever i want. Yes.. :)

I went to the kitchen and got a box of cereal in the cabinet then milk from the fridge and got a bowl and spoon. I opened the cereal and poured it into the shiny white bowl and then some milk too when i was about to stop pouring i accidentally poured mor e than my liking. I was annoyed and put some back then i saw something from my bowl.. ^____^

Yeyy!! My collection is complete! I mean almost I have a jack frost toy figure :"> This is the bestest day of my life and waitt.. There is an antler-like thingy i pulled it from the loads of cereals its sven! Then i remembered the rudolph TRNR song i improvised. Hehe Yipee. This day is getting more better but why is there two of them in here? Each box only contains one toy figure. Oh well.. maybe they got it wrong in the factory and all i know is that they should do this more often. I know i knoww.. Its bad but who the herrck wouldnt be happy to find something like this? Probably a non-jelsa fan =__=.

Ohh.. How i hate people who dont like them if ever i'll hear someone saying the hate comments i'll contact elsa and tell her to freeze them to death.. Joke ^_^ Im half joking! You see i love them okay?

I ate my cereal happily then i heard a knock from the door. I know who it is its my beloved bestfriend paula. "Come in!" i shouted. She knocked again. Whats wrong with her?

"My bestfriend cindy who is enjoying her cereal like a kid please open!" she shouted back. Okayy

"Halloo paulatzz" i smiled. She smiled and shook her head then we went inside. "What are you doing here?" i asked while munching the cereal.

"Im here to watch you eat" she replied. "Okay"

"Seriously?" i added. "Lets have a sleepover! my house! Today!"  she smiled widely.

"Okiie!"

"Great! Caurts girlfriend will be there then Jenny you know? That shy girl back in elementary? and Nancy the geek and james and shawn.. then.." i cut her off " James? shawn?" i asked shocked.

"Yeah whats wrong with that? Ohh wait im so sor.."

"Its okay"i smiled then she gave me a sympathetic look. Oh god not shawn he's.. Ughh he was my bestfriend aside from caurt until he confessed his feelings for me and then you know.. he was sad because i didnt felt the same then after that he never spoke to me again.

I finished my breakfast and told paula that i will take a shower. She just watched tv in the living room and i went upstairs. After i finished my shower i wore a sky blue shirt saying  "I am a jelsa fan and im proud of it" then some cut-off shorts and flipflops. I dried my hair with a hair dryer then just left it the way it is. I went downstairs and sat beside  paula who is watching Shrek 2. It was almost done then "I'm a believer!" "Im a believer believer believer believer"

We stood up and danced. "Yeah donkey!" we said in unison". The whole time that we danced my brother always keeps on swatting my hand. "Yo grandma! sleep in peace like OLD times!" i shouted at him. "Yes yo!" paula said.