Makoto (Free!)

Posted: August 28

If you have seen a story written like this SEND IT TO ME, I haven't read one like this before and I really wanted to read a story like this so I created this to feed my wantings lmao. OKay ENJOY~

The gritty sand was sinking in-between my toes and I sighed in satisfaction. I hadn't been to the beach with Makoto in a long while... partly because he had the swim team and the other part was because I am a person that is not too fond of their body. I personally don't know what I would call my body but I would call it in the classification of around being chubby, and not just a little extra chubby - a noticeable chubby.

I picked my sandals up in one hand and reached my hand out to Makoto's warm awaiting hand. We walk down to a decent spot on the beach and he starts taking off his shirt and shorts.His chiseled chest was out for everyone to see, I included. I love Makoto, not because of his body but because of his personality. I understand that Makoto is the same way but I don't see how he could get past my outward body.

I slid down my jean shorts and fold them up and put them next to our shoes. I look down at my swimsuit (a black tankini https://suits.swimsuitsforall.com/img/product/zoom/z_641040TK.jpg) and think it's cute but I don't think it looks that cute on me... I look around us and notice the cute teenage girls with skinny bodies and cute bikinis and start to feel more nervous.

Makoto takes my hand and tugs me towards the ocean, he steps into the water, about ankle-high, and says,

"The water is nice right now! C'mon!" His smile is bright and picks my mood up a little bit and I get into the water with him.

We sit in the water for awhile until he splashes me with the salty sea. I gasp and rub the salt out of my eyes - it stinging a little bit.

"Makoto! My damn eyes!!" Though it stings, it stops stinging and I give him a smile. He won't suspect a thing. I prepare my hands underwater to splash him and as soon as he doesn't suspect anything I splash him two times worse.

"(Y/n), I will pay you back for this!"

"Na-uh!" I move as fast as I can out of the water and retreat to our stuff. I wiggle my shorts on and pick my sandals up. Makoto is still cleaning his eyes out so I run to the entrance of the beach and wait until he sees me. When he gets his eyes clear of the salt water, he looks at me, calls my name, and starts to get out. As soon as I see him moving to the beach, I slide my sandals on and start to run to Makoto's house.

On the way to Makoto's house, I see Haru walking with his swim bag.

"Hi Haru!" I say as I start running up on him, he says hi back to me and as soon as I pass I say,

"Byeeeee Haruuuuu..."

Haru shrugs his shoulders and puts his headphones on.

I reach Makoto's house and put my hands on my knees, panting. Jeeze Louise, I'm so out of shape... oh well! I take the key out to the house and insert it in the key hole, turning it. I close the door behind me and don't hear anything. Guess his family isn't home tonight. I walk to the bathroom and strip from my salty clothes. I step in the shower and use Makoto's bathroom necessities. Makoto and I take showers at each other's houses all the time.

I turn the water off and step out of the shower. I pull a fluffy towel out of the cabinet and wrap it around myself. I walk out of the door and I go to Makoto's room. I look for my change of clothes but I don't see any. Oh fuck...

"Dang it." I sigh and slap my hand to my forehead.

"(Y/n), you can run," Makoto says coming into the room giggling a bit. "You even already took a shower!"

"Yeah... I did already take one. I have a problem though, Houston. I seem to have forgotten a pair of clothes to change into." I give him a slight smile while telling him my unfortunate turn of events.

"Well, why don't you just use my clothes for now?"

"Ahhhh, maybe that's not a good idea..." I say fading out.

"Why not?"

"I might stretch your clothes out..."

"No, you won't! Why do you say that (y/n)?"

"Because! You're skinny and built while I am chubby and have you for a six pack!" I look down and cross my arms under my breasticles.

"Just because you don't have a body built like mine does not mean you are not gorgeous. Everyone is gorgeous in their own way and I love the way you are. I wouldn't be dating you if I didn't. You won't stretch out my clothes, I promise you this. I don't like you thinking bad about yourself, so please try and stop. I'll help you."

"Thank you, Makoto... I'll try. I love you."

"I love you too."

Makoto walks up to me and wraps me up in a hug (like a burrito :D).

"Makoto, take a shower first!"

We both chuckle and he goes to grab some clothes, handing them to me and then heading off to take his shower.

I look at the sweatshirt and comfy pajama bottoms he gave me and put them on. They don't fit too tight and don't fit too loose. They're just right. I guess I was wrong and Makoto was right... again. I have a ghost of a smile on my face and he comes in just then.

Makoto definitely looks hot as fuck in just a towel... dripping with water from head to toe.

"See (y/n), what did I tell you. You rock anything!"

"You were righttttt, thank you, babe."

"No problem, flower."

Makoto grabs clothes for him and I turn away from him and he changes.

He crawls onto his bed and pulls me up and into him on the bed as well. He turns the television on to a show and wraps his arms around me, pulling me even closer to him. I kiss his hand and close my eyes.

I happily fall asleep in Makoto's arms for the rest of the night.