Chance Hemmingway (OC)

Thank you @thatbroadwaynewsie for the OC! The picture is what I best thought of him as (A tall, heterochromia iridium [One grey eye, one ocean blue eye] Levi Ackerman XD)

I brush the doe-tipped wand over my puckered lips in an attempt to add a nice matte lipstick to complete my look. I already finished the grey smoky eye and mascara and had just the perfect shade of (f/c) that looked fantastic with my get-up. As I was lining my lips with the liquid color, someone busts through my bedroom door and scares me.

"Damn it!" I sigh and grab a tissue, wiping the corners of my mouth where I messed up and look over to the culprit.

"What now, Chance?"

"What's got you all dolled up?" Chance questions as he leans against the doorway. His muscles slightly flex in his semi-tight t-shirt while his joggers hide his long legs.

"I'm going to the club with my friends," I say as I turn back to the mirror, putting my highlight on.

"Why would you do that?" His features turn into ones of grimace as he looks down at me.

"I haven't talked to my friends in a while and I have the chance of meeting someone special," I wriggle my eyebrows at Chance and get up from my vanity. "Besides, it won't hurt anyone for me to get my ass out and have some fun." I grab my phone, look at the text messages from my friends and put my phone back in my purse.

"Are you going dressed like that?" His eyes look me up and down and I roll my eyes.

"C'mon Chance, what's your problem? Do you not want me to have some fun?"

"I just think... it's a bit too much."

"What the hell?" I glare at him and grab my favorite pair of shoes. I was wearing a crop top, that suited my body nicely, a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and dainty jewelry. I feel sexy. I feel hot.

"Most guys are there for a quickie, (y/n)."

"So what are you implying, that since I'm heavy-set, guys would flaunt to me since I'm an easy target?"

"No - that's not what I meant at all."

"Save it until I get back, I'm going to enjoy myself." I storm past Chance and clench my fists. "I thought you would be happy for me, of all people, but I guess not," I scream at him and slam the front door.

Chance shakes his head and sighs, falling onto the couch, trying to figure out what he can do to fix what he said wrong.

On the other hand, you were downing multiple alcoholic drinks, dancing with your friends, and even chatting up some random guy.

"So babe, what about we go to a more quiet place." The man slides his hand up and down my forearm, deviously looking into my eyes.

"What about ordering a few more drinks before we go?"

"Why not now?" His grip tightens on my forearm and I slightly tug my arm away.

"I don't want to leave just yet."

"Come on, sugar plum!" He yanks my arm towards him, pulling the both of us up. He drags me out of the bar all while I was thrashing, and sobering up very quickly. When he wouldn't let me go, I started screaming for help.

He quickly lets me go and shoves me against the side of the bar.

"I thought you would come along with me, begging for the sweet ecstasy most women your size don't get." He entraps me between his arms and I look up at him, the bubbling of anger prominent.

"I didn't come here for sex and who the fuck are you to judge me!" I duck underneath his arms and walk away. The douche screams at me from behind, mentioning words like 'fat', 'pretty face', and 'a lucky one'.

I shake my head in disappointment and allow myself to calm down while waiting for a taxi. My (h/c) hair cascades down around my face as I close my eyes and take in deep breaths. I text my friends that I left early due to not feeling well and get into the taxi.

When I get into Chance and I's apartment, I lock the door behind me.

"(Y/n)?"

"Not now," I walk past Chance, into my room and fall on to the bed.

"What happened?" He asks as he puts his hand on my shoulder. I flip over and look into his eyes, annoyed.

"Nothing happened. Everything is fine."

Chance doesn't say anything until he looks down at my arm. He immediately picks my arm up gently and starts examining it, a bruise in the shape of a hand starts to form slightly.

"So why do you have this?" Chance looks accusingly at me, wanting me to spill the beans.

"It's nothing like your past Chance, it was a little mishap." I grab his other hand and squeeze it into mine, realizing that this could trigger his memories that he buried deep away.

"So if it's nothing like what my father did to me, explain it."

"...It was just some guy, gripped my arm too hard because I wouldn't do what he wanted," I shrug my shoulders and look to the side, avoiding his gaze.

"So what I told you what would happen, did happen."

"...Yes."

"Did he do anything else? Did he invade your personal space?" Chance grabs the sides of my face, looking deep into my eyes, searching for something.

"No... Just said a few things and we parted ways." I close my eyes and exhale.

"Well, what did he say? Just tell me the whole thing."

"Said something like 'women your size are normally easy', insulted me, and left."

Chance growls and faces towards the wall, leaning his forehead against it.

"Why are you so upset? You were thinking just like him!" I stalk towards him and lean against the wall, agitated.

"(Y/n), you're so naive..." Chance sighs himself and opens his eyes, looking at me.

"How am I naive, please elaborate."

"(Y/n), you're my best friend. Ever since I've talked to you at the coffee shop, we clicked instantaneously. I said those things... because..." Chance was having a hard time forming words into sentences, "because I like you more than a friend. Okay?"

Chance sits on my bed and holds his head in his hands.

"You... what?"

Chance gazes up at me, tears in his eyes. "I-I was afraid to tell you because I didn't think you reciprocated these feelings. And I d-didn't want to embarrass myself but here I am, embarrassing myself."

"Oh- No, no." I quickly fall to my knees in front of Chance, holding his knees in my palms. "I didn't think I had a chance with you. I was afraid you wouldn't like me as something more than a best friend because of how I physically look. I know I'm not anyone's dream girl and I just thought you were looking for someone... not like me." My voice breaks at the end of this, salty droplets gushing down my face.

Chance quickly places his lips on mine, slow and soft. He slides off the bed and I fall on the ground, my hair forming a halo-like style around my head. We break apart and I look into his eyes, him doing the same.

"I adore you, (y/n). Your supple (s/c) skin is beautiful to me, your dazzling (e/c) eyes shine brighter than the stars to me, your luscious (l/c) lips teasing me everytime you smile."

I blush and look to the side, embarrassed to look him in the eyes. He turns my head with one swift finger and brings me back into another kiss.

For the rest of the night, as a new couple, we cuddled and kissed while watching our favorite tv show, forgetting about the events earlier in the night.