Namjin- (untitled) part one

Namjin 

12:30 am, Los Angeles, USA

The boys have been on tour for about two weeks and were due to leave to the next country the following morning. Jin, being the one who made sure all of the younger ones were feeling okay and taking care of themselves, walked around the suite the seven guys shared and checked that they were all asleep. He walked across the dark hallway, his sock covered feet creating little thumps against the wood. There were three bedrooms in the suite as well as a big bathroom, a separate toilet and a combined kitchen and living room area. The door to the first bedroom was slightly ajar and Jin could hear a pair of hushed voices whispering and giggling. When he looked inside he saw Hoseok fast asleep on his bed and two big lumps under a blanket on one of the other beds. There was a dim flashlight moving under the blanket and the two lumps seemed to have a great time based on how they were shaking with laughter.

“Such children”, Jin thought while rolling his eyes and cleared his throat. Hoseok didn’t seem to be bothered but the two lumps froze suddenly.

“Good night, Tae. Good night, Kookie. Get some sleep we have to leave early tomorrow”, Jin said sternly crossing his arms over his chest. In the darkness he saw how the light turned off and a figure moved from under the blanket into the other bed.

“Good night, Jin-hyung!” the two younger boys said in a chorus making Jin smile and shake his head fondly. He walked out and closed the door quietly in order not to disturb Hoseok’s sleep.

The next room was the one on the other side of the hallway where Yoongi and Jimin slept. Jin tried the door handle but it seemed to be locked so he let it be and instead listened. The two were old enough to know when to go to bed but they were all still little kids at heart and needed to be reminded sometimes. Jin didn’t want them to be on a bad mood the next day when they were going to be stuck on a plane for hours. There were only small shuffling sounds that came from the room so Jin concluded that the two had already fallen asleep. Yoongi was known for his love of sleep and Jimin seemed eager to get to bed from dinner.

The only light shining to the hallway was the one coming from the living room so Jin headed there next. There was the very quiet noise from the television as well as Namjoon sitting on the edge of the couch. He held a phone to his ear with one hand and and with the other he covered his eyes while leaning on his elbow that was placed on his knee. He was giving short and tired sounding answers to who ever he was talking to. At the sound of footsteps the rapper lifted his head meeting Jin’s eyes with his own and casted a tired smile at the older man. Jin responded with a smile of his own before turning towards the kitchen area to grab something to drink from the fridge. He didn’t notice how Namjoon’s gaze had stayed on him, traveling up and down his body. The person on the other end yelled something causing Namjoon to snap out of his trance and move his eyes from Jin.

“Sorry, could you repeat that?” the brunette asked into the phone and Jin could hear the exhaustion in his voice. The day had been long and tiring for all of them. Thankfully they could relax on the plane the next day as well as in the hotel when they got there. Jin yawned as he poured some juice into two glasses and ruffled his blonde hair as he put the bottle back into the tiny fridge. The singer walked to the couch and handed one of the glasses to Namjoon who took it gladly and mouthed a thank you. Jin, being happy that Namjoon was happy, sat down next to the other so that his arm was against Namjoon’s side. He quietly sat there enjoying his drink while listening the younger get more and more annoyed at the phone call. It was rather amusing to watch Namjoon repeat the words “yes”, “no”, “of course” and “never” in the same monotone voice while looking like he was praying for the call to end already.