Namjin- (untitled) part two

Namjin

Finally, after three whole months of touring the world once again, the boys were back home in their shared apartment. The last time we saw our beloved parents, aka Namjin, they established the start of their relationship. Of course dating secretly when you’re in a popular boy band with five other members who are all like little children hanging on your back 24/7, is hard to say the least, but Namjoon and Jin found time to spend a few hours together. It wasn’t much and truth be told they hadn’t really gotten further than a few more heated make out sessions that ended with them nearly being caught. Now it was the band’s time to relax with a whole weekend of free time before returning behind the workbench.

Accompanied by the mumbled voices of the others in the living room, Jin placed a plate that had just been washed after dinner into the cupboard. He heard steps approaching him and smiled as he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and the warmth of another person against his back. Jin reached up to put a glass back to it’s place when Namjoon laid his head on the older’s shoulder.

“Thank you for the dinner, hyung”, Namjoon said quietly and turned his face slightly to press a light kiss on Jin’s exposed neck. “It was delicious.”

Jin leaned back into Namjoon’s touch and his eyes fluttered closed as Namjoon kept placing soft kisses on his skin. The blonde breathed out deeply as he placed his hand on Namjoon’s.

“Mmh.. did everyone take their laundry to the wash?” Jin mumbled in between pleasured sighs.

“I think so but I didn’t see Jimin so I’m not sure about him”, Namjoon answered in equally quiet voice and let one of his hands slowly move over Jin’s stomach. A quiet moan from Jin made Namjoon lower his hand further while Jin raised his own to tangle it into the brunette’s hair. His thumb swiped up at the hem of Jin’s shirt making contact at the soft skin of his stomach. Jin bit his lip to keep himself silent as Namjoon’s fingers brushed over the top of his jeans.

“Jin-hyung! Joonie-hyung! We got an idea to celebrate the free weekend!” Taehyung’s excited voice came from behind the wall that separated the two main rooms of the house. Namjoon quickly pulled away and turned around to walk to the table that was right next to the actual kitchen area. When Taehyung’s head appeared to the room he held a wide smile on his lips. Jin had turned so that his half hard on was covered by the kitchen counter that stood between him and the younger. He was mentally cursing Taehyung for interrupting but melted at the sight of his face that was lit up with his smile.

“Yoongi-hyung said that there’s this really good restaurant that opened just recently and we wanted to go there to celebrate”, Taehyung explained, “I was thinking if you wanted to come with us.”

Jin smiled apologetically at the younger before pointing out the mass of dishes on the counter just waiting to be dealt with.

“I’m sorry, Tae, I still have lots of work to do here”, Jin explained and his heart broke just a little when he saw Taehyung’s expression turn to a cute pout.

“What about you?” Taehyung asked turning to Namjoon who at first looked at Taehyung a bit awkwardly before glancing at Jin. The blonde, while still smiling, shook his head slightly so that Taehyung couldn’t see it. Namjoon quickly turned his eyes back to the younger and also smiled with an apology.

“Maybe next time, Tae. I’m exhausted from today.”

Taehyung seemed disappointed but just smiled looking at the two older guys.

“It’s okay, we’ll all go out next time. Don’t overwork yourself, Jin-hyung”, Taehyung said before returning to the other room to deliver the news. (Yoongi might or might not have smiled knowingly as Taehyung told them.)