Vhope - College not collage

//this one hasn't really been edited i just thought i'd post it as there hasn't been an update in a while, hope it's decent! also the title is literally just because my friend who wrote this kept misspelling the word 'college' so yeah)//

Vhope ~ College not collage

Taehyung had always been one to love peace and quiet. Being well liked for acting kind and caring towards others Taehyung had a few good friends growing up but was usually one to stay back from all things too wild and crazy. That was at least until he met his roommate, Hoseok, who flipped his life upside down.

Scene one, third week of college:

Taehyung groaned as he let his head fall on his textbook. The wooden desk holding the written hell of complicated maths shook slightly at the impact. Hoseok's voice echoed through the dorm as he sang Big bang's Sober as he took a shower. It's not that the older sounded bad, he was just way too loud for Taehyung to concentrate.

With an annoyed huff, Taehyung grabbed his headphones and blasted classical music over the loud singing. The musical change actually helped Taehyung, who gratefully continued his studies regarding mathematics. He failed to notice Hoseok getting out of the bathroom until a pair of arms clad in soft, baby blue fabric wrapped around his neck.

"Fuckin-! Don't do that! You scared me shitless", Taehyung whined as he took off his headphones and glared at Hoseok.

"Whatcha doing?" Hoseok asked with a smile, ignoring the younger's complaints as he rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder. No matter how annoyed he was at Hoseok for scaring him, Taehyung had to admit that the arms around him felt incredibly nice.

"Studying, hyung", he sighed and turned his head towards the book. Hoseok nodded before pulling away and grabbing Taehyung's hand.

"Take a break, let's eat!" the older exclaimed and tugged Taehyung out of his seat.

"But hyung-"

"No buts! You need to eat well to keep your brain going!"

Scene two, fourth month of college:

Hoseok had a friend called Min Yoongi, who was well known to throw the best parties in the whole school. Taehyung wasn't one to attend such horrendous events filled with drunk people kissing, grinding to overplayed songs and vomiting into sinks but he didn't mind that Hoseok did. The older was never one to get shitfaced, instead choosing to just get tipsy enough to make the shitty songs turn good enough to dance to. Usually Hoseok slept over at Yoongi's house for the night and came back to the dorms Saturday morning, that's why this Friday evening surprised Taehyung.

Being the night owl that he is, Taehyung was sitting on his bed with a book in hand as the clock struck one am. Suddenly his attention was drawn to the front door that flew open, letting a drunken Hoseok stumble in with a bright grin. The strong stench of alcohol reeked from the male, making Taehyung roll his eyes as he set his book down.

"Taehyungiee", Hoseok whined as he hastily kicked off his shoes and made his way to the younger's bed.

"Yes, hyung?"

They locked eyes and it made Hoseok grin wider, confusing Taehyung a bit but then he remembered that drunk Hoseok was even more of a sunshine than normal Hoseok.

"I wanna cuddle!" the older exclaimed and tried to get on the bed only to be stopped by Taehyung's hands on his chest.

"Not so fast, mister" he said as he pushed Hoseok off of the bed, "You're not coming anywhere near me before you shower."