The only thing worse then being blind, Is having sight but no vision {04}

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so SORRY for the long wait. Iv just been so busy and stuff has been happening.

I hope you all understand.

And Im sorry for the shortness of this chapter. I'll try and upload A LOT faster.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystery POV

So beautiful...so perfect...

I looked at the sleeping girl, thoughts of how she will be mine soon ring through my head. She was young, yes, but she would make an excellent bride-well, besides her not having sight.

I sighed. What a burden it is to want a blind women.

How would I manage? I would always have to lead her places, she could never be alone.

I looked up at the bright crescent moon, my fingers tingling.

I should stop thinking about the bad things and focus on the good... Shes hot. I smirked.

Whisper's POV

My long, slender fingers gripped the soft Egyptian cotton sheets. Why am I still awake? What time is it?

I slowly let go of the sheets, and sat up. I lowered my legs down and my feet touched the soft long carpet. I stood up and counted the steps to the door- on the right of my bed.

I followed my routine and made my way to the kitchen. As my small feet padded against the wooden floors of the hallway, all I could think about was if I'm going to wake anyone up.

It was dead silent as I quietly opened the cabinet and grabbed a small glass.

I spun around to make my way to the sink, but crashed into a chest. My scream way cut short by a hand coving my mouth.

"Shhh. Its just me, calm down."

I was in to much panic to recognize the voice, my heart beating so fast- I'm sure who ever they were could hear it.

"Whisper, its Dakota. Its okay."

I stopped trashing around and my heart rate slowed. When he uncovered my mouth I let a shaky sigh.

I could hear him let out a low chuckle.

"Don't laugh at me! You scared me to death." I smiled non-the less.

"I'm sorry."

I never noticed...But Dakota has a really nice voice. Its soft but has a hardness behind it...Like something is hidden.

"Its okay...Do you know what time it is?" I asked. A little shy and intimidated by him. He has a ROCK HARD chest! Not to mention how tall he might be...

"Its 2:26 in the morning. Ar you alright? Should you be in bed?" He asked, sounding a little skeptical.

I blushed, a slight bit embarrassed that I was caught out of bed.

"I couldn't sleep...and I was a bit thirsty, so I came down to get a glass of water."

I felt him take the glass gently out of my hand. Something tells me that he was trying his best not to touch me again.

The sound of the water coming out of the fosset was a bit comforting... My head hung down slightly as I played with my fingers.

The glass came in contact with my hands and I stood up straighter and grasped it.

"Thank you." I whispered.

It was quiet while i slipped on my water...wondering if I should say anything...I mean...What would you have to say if you were stuck in a awkward situation with a vampire?