Chapter 1 The First Day

Jaden Yuki's POV

The first day of the second year at Duel Acdemy. I could feel Kuriboh jump in glee as we enter the school once again. I was told that I was still in the Silfer red dorm and maybe always. I checked the map to see where I could get my scedule when I heard a voice coming from the commons. I looked to see someone having a problem with the school uniform jacket. That person was a girl. I couldn't recongize the girl meaning I never seen her before.

She was a little short than me and judging by that I say she's 15 or 16 I guess. She had brown hair that was to her shoulders and was curly much. Her eyes were turquoise blue and she had pink peace sign earrings, one for each side . She wore a maroon on with flaps on the sides and had dark blue jeans. She had a leathered patched pouch around her neck with something I couldn't see what was in there, but I could tell it's a rock. Her shoes were soft black ones that show little of her white socks. She was struggling with a Silfer red jacket. I guess that makes her a Silfer red member.

"Excuse me miss" I said. The girl turned to me loking like she's confused or maybe she's shy "yes?" she asked. I looked carefully at the sweater she had problems on, it looks like she put it on upside down without knowing that "your jacket's upside down" I told her. She wiggled it out and flipped it right back on the right side and looked at it carefully "oh I get it. Gosh this is why I usually don't wear sweaters. Can't tell the difference with a hoodie there" she said putting it on the right way. It fitted her perfectly as she examined herself now "thank you mister" she said. Mister? That sounds nice, but I'm not rich at all "my names Jaden Yuki" I said introducing myself. The girl seemed to blush after hearing my name "well my names Hailey. I'm just a new student that's all" she said before running off.

I might see that girl again soon, but right now I have to find my dorm. Maybe Syrus is still there or maybe...Alexis. She and her brother Atticus are obviously still in the oblesik blue dorm cause when Alexis and I were hanging out on the beach, she was wearing her oblesik blue female uniform. I can still remember her face as I raced to the Silfer red dorm.

Can't wait for the whole year. My dreams of being the next Duel king is coming soon, I can just feel it coming.