Chapter 4 Fight For Me

Jaden Yuki's POV

The first class was Duel class, my favorite one. Hailey is there too with that notebook she brought out only. She seemed very focus on this.

The teacher started the first lesson which was through a slide. Hailey just wrote while the rest of us listen. Some looked at her with awkwardness that she's being something. I don't know what it is, but it's much like mine, I think.

After that, the other classes were getting faster as time raced by. Before you know it, it's 4:30 pm. Hailey was waiting for me by the classroom door "hey I have her for History, she appears to be smart, she answered the daily questions right" Syrus said. Oh so she is smart, but why the Slifer dorm? Maybe her Dueling skills are rusty.

As soon as we walked out of the room, I heard a familiar voice coming from the halls. 

"Well if it isn't Jaden the Slifer king".

Chazz.

He was wearing his professional black jacket instead of the blue uniform, but he is still the same Chazz from last year. He looked at me with that famous smirk on his face while I just smiled "glad to see you're not kicked out though. A bummer if you did since no one could beat me" he said, I heard some giggles from some students, but I quickly ignored it "so you admit that you enjoy having me here" I said causing Syrus and Hassleberry to laugh like it was a joke. Chazz however felt irritated "well how about a duel to see if you've been keeping up with me" he challenged me bringing out his duel disk. He has never changed at all.

"All right then, I can't wait to beat you after a whole three months" I said bringing out mine.

Hailey's POV

I was coming out of my last classroom for the day when I noticed Jaden doing a duel with a black jacket boy. Does he even go to this school cause it doesn't look like it. Do they know that they're not suppose to duel in the hallway?

But something is giving me the weird feeling bout Jaden. His skills are very impressive even though I heard that Slifer kids are just beginners. And his smile, it's making my heart pump faster. I know this feeling when my Father once comfort me. I keep hearing the Obelisk students call out in shock while my eyes were focused on Jaden himself.

Obelisk girl: Holy crud!

Obelisk boy: Holy crud!

Obelisk girl: Holy crud!

Obelisk boy: Holy crud!

Obelisk students: Holy crud, holy crud, holy crud, holy crud, holy crud!

Hailey: Why when you see boys duel, does it feels so horrible yet, feels so right. I shouldn't watch the guys, it's not who I am, but with this kid. Damn.

Hey, mister Jaden kid. So who might you be, and could you fight for me? And hey, could you face the crowd? Could you be seen with me and still act proud?

Hey, could you hold my hand? And could you carry me through No Mans Land? It's fine, if you don't agree, but I would fight for you if you would fight for me.

Let them drive us underground. I don't care how far. You could mend my broken bones and I know CPR.

Well whoa, you could punch real good. You've lasted longer than I thought you would. So hey, mister Jaden kid. It's a night you're free. Wanna fight for me?

Obelisk boys: Holy crud!

Hailey: If you're still alive...

Obelisk boys: Holy crud!

Hailey: I would fight for you...

Obelisk boys: Holy crud, holy crud!

Hailey: If you would fight for me!

Obelisk students: Holy crud, holy crud, holy crud, holy crud!