Mistaken Waves

🌸sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴜsʏ!🌸

I don't wake up until I hear voices surrounded me as I feel like I'm. In my vision, Seeing two doctors rummaging around had freaked me out. I didn't remember a thing, Until the blue curtain moves and reveals Justin. His eyes looked swollen from crying, I've never seen him like that before in my entire life.

"What happened?" I ask, My head was pounding, Nurses set down water and food on the left table beside me. His eyes were glistening, I wanted to hug him. But, I was too weak to get up.

"You passed out after you found out that Josh got shot, He's okay though." He says, It felt like when he started to speak, His spirit was gone and evil took over him.

I try to sit up, Groaning as I held my stomach. He helped my back with his left hand pushing me forward slowly. "Why are you crying then?"

He gazes at the floor and sighs "Richard is dead." His voice started breaking.

I never knew who Richard was, But must of been a good friend to my brother to make him cry like that. I begged to know how he died, But if I asked I know it would make my brothers emotions gets worse. We've been through a lot, The deaths of our siblings and happiness had died at that moment of the tsunami. Though, We pushed through and we've been proud of that ever since.

I opened my arms wide for an embrace "Come here". I say, He leans in and sobs on my shoulder. I felt like the hug had lasted forever, Frankly I wanted it to last for eternity. 

Letting go, He wipes away his tears and fakes a smile. At least he knew that's how I wanted to see him rather than crying. The curtain moves again and A girl with fancy clothing walks in with a rose. She looks at my brother and Kisses him on the cheek, I was in confusion. I didn't know he had a girlfriend.

"Hi, I'm Sofia. You're brothers girlfriend. I heard about what happened and I just came over to give you this." She smiles happily and hands me the rose. Why did I even get the rose? I was fine, I just passed out and I should be out of the hospital in a few hours. All I feel is weakness, That's about it.

But, I didn't want to be rude. I smiled and shook her hand "Thank You". She nodded and stepped back, Taking my brothers hand.

He coughed "Sorry I didn't introduce you to her sooner, It would've probably been better to introduce you to her somewhere much better." He said, We giggled. I didn't mind meeting her here, She seems nice and doesn't seem like a douche.

The curtains move once again and the Doctor walks in, She smiles at me with her bright white teeth. Her ginger hair shined among the sun, Her blue eyes were focused on all of us.

"You're friend Josh and Her are free to go." She announces, I smile as Justin helps me up.

"Why is she so weak?" My brother asks as he helps me stand up.

"It sometimes happens to patients, So no need to worry. She'll be fine by tomorrow. But, I suggest a service dog if this happens even more than usual." She suggests with a smile, I nod.

"Thank You."

She nods, We walk out of the room after I had changed and we see josh sitting in a wheel chair. I grow confused but instead I walk over and hug him tightly. Everyone stares at us, But I could care less. I'm just glad that he was okay.

"I'm so glad you're okay." I say as I start to cry, Hugging him.

"I am too."

I let go and we both smile at each other, We head out to the car and hop in. Heading back to josh's house.

After we had said our goodbye's to my brother and Sofia. We walked over to the sofa and sat down. His wheelchair parked next to the sofa.

"So, Did you break you're leg too?" I asked

He scoffed "No, My legs were just sprained. I didn't know how they got sprained."

I nodded and laid back staring at the ceiling, I was so glad that he was alive. I didn't want to lose someone again.

"Lets head to bed, You can sleep with me" He tells me with a smile, I tilt my head.

"I thought I had to sleep on the sofa, Then I could tomorrow."

He shrugged "We're both weak and tired, I think the last thing you would want to sleep on is a sofa."

I nodded and grinned "Good point".

We headed upstairs, I put my hair in a pony tail as he crawled into bed. As I manage to get my hair in a pony tail. I crawl into bed with him and as I started to pass out, I feel his hand touch my back, Then everything goes black as I sleep silently and happily.