Chapter 8- Is This The Wrong Time?

Juanita P.O.V

I woke up early this morning. I didn't get out of bed because I felt that I didn't have anything to live for. My baby was gone and my rapist was on the loose. I sighed deeply and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom to was my face and shower when my brother walked out. I know you are all wondering why I'm living  with my brother basically when my sister saw Shaniyah she fell in Love with her, she also realised that she can't do without me and allowed me to move back in my house. So after many tears were shed I moved back home. Jermayne looked at me but I didn't say anything. I walled pass him and into the bathroom. I locked the door and looked at myself in the mirror.

As I am a 'lightie' my skin shows bruises really easy. I looked like a mess. My grey eyes looked lifeless. I had so much bags I looked like I was getting ready to board a plane any minuete. I shook my head and jumped in the shower. I must have been in there for quite a while because Jermayne started banging on the door asking me if I was okay.

I didn't feel like talking so I just turned the shower and wrapped the towel around my body and walked to my bedroom. After drying myself of and creaming my body I threw on a pair of jogging bottoms and my black crop top. I threw my hair in a messy ponytail blew out a deep breath and descended down the stairs. I walked into the living room because I just didn't feel like eating anything and I just stared into space. I thought about my first day of primary school when we use to play kiss chase in the playground and we use to talk about what we wanted to be when we were older. The day I met Daquan and Tasha and the rest of the squad. The day we all started Secondary school together. When I First got suspended. To the death of my grandmother. To that day. The day my baby was forcefully conceived. The day I got kicked out my house. The day I moved in with Tasha. The day I met Tremayne. The day I gave birth to my baby girl. I was deep in thought that I didn't realise that Tre and Daquan had entered the room.

"Erm B you need to get out and do something. Your never this quite, believe it or not but I actually miss hearing your voice and I miss hearing you cuss someone out and telling them about their mom and ting." Tre stated. Had I not been so depressed this would of had laughing because within the short space of time he has known me it feels like it's longer.

"I miss my baby. You've never given birth before so you wouldn't understand. When everyone wad thinkin' I was just another anomaly Shaniyah made me much more than that. I was a mother." I shook my head and stood up. Tre just stood there staring at me all slack jaw. I laughed a little.

The doorbell rang so I made a detour and opened it. My mouth dropped open and there in front of me was that one person I never thought I would see again. "Is this the wrong time?"

Sorry for the long wait. GCSE's and school. You know gotta get that education to make that wonga.

Dun dun duuuuun.

Who do you guys think it is?

Vote

Comment

Follow

Inbox Me

Tell a friend.

Mwaaah!!!!