Chapter 4- IDGAF

*2 Months later*

After having to brave my first appointment with Tasha and her mum. I found out that my pregnancy is going well and that my due date is 28th May. I've also been missing my family. I don't know if it's the hormones or if it's the fact that pretty soon I'm going to mother but either way I need my family. I called Jermayne and waited for him to pick up, he answered on the 5th ring. "Yo" I took the phone from my ear and looked at it. I put it back and spoke " Hey Mayne. How are you guys?" I heard the sharp intake of breath and I could tell that he trying to stop himself from crying. "Nita. How are you? How's the baby? Are you okay? What's happening?" I started crying at the fact that my brother was really that worried about me. "I'm fine. I was calling to see how you were and I thought you would like to know that I had my first appointment. I'm due 28th May, Mayne I'm really scared. What if I'm a really bad mother? I don't think I can do this. I'm to young for this. Why? Why?"

At this point I was beyond hysterical. There was snot and everything. My mascara was running and everything. "Nita I'm here for you. I got you, but if you think this is too overwhelming you could always give the baby away. There's nothing to worry about, what ever you choose I'm here. Anyhows how's the mother of the baby? We need to catch up" I was so glad to have such a supportive big brother. I was crying again, damn this blasted pregnancy hormones. "Nita I gotta go but I'll call you later" I was bawling like the time my grandma died but I know that this time I'll get to talk to him tomorrow. I said goodbye then hung up. I was in deep thought be Daquan walked into my bedroom that he's the shit. "Juan what you doing in here? We've been waiting on your ass and you wanna be sitting here on the bed like we got all damn day. Bitch get your ass up and do your hair it be looking kinda nappy right about now you got pepper grains and everything." I looked at him for a minute. "Yeah yeah I'm comin. Get out and give me a minute." He stood there looking at me like I was speaking a different language. "Nigga get your ass out the door and down the stairs so I can get ready" He started laughing at me and I said fuck  it and pulled off my jumper my baby bump is getting bigger. You can definitely see something cause I was never this fat. Daquan's eyes fell to my stomach "Wait are putting on weight? You need to hit the gym bruv." He started laughing I threw my deodorant bottle at his head, but seeing that my movements are slowing down and I never had good aim I missed. That was the moment Tre decided to walk into my bedroom as of he owned the shit,"Aye Juanita hurry your... Are you pregnant?" My eyes literally pooped out my head and I was lost for words. Now is the best time to tell them what happened.

After I told them what happened Daquan was pacing my room and Tre was just staring into space. well this is awkward. "Erm guys. You cool? My brother took care of it. Don't worry." Daquan placed his hands on my stomach and was staring into my eyes "If you have a girl her ass gone be as bad as yours". Tre on the other hand was still staring into space. I stood in front of him and placed his cheeks inbetween my palms and forced him to stare into my eyes "Tre are you okay you've been staring at my Trey Songz poster for the last 20 minutes. I mean I know he's peng but I thought you was straight nigga but if you was gay then we couldn't be friends so you know" He looked at me for a minute then started laughing.  These are the times that I can say I don't give a fuck motherfuckers. 

Vote

Comment

Follow

Inbox Me

Mwaaah